78 | He Loves Me Not

I know I haven't shout-out my readers for a while, soo

JAK1919, emmaaa___, joosan-sama, americangiirl; thank you so much for reading and keeping up with my story. I know I keep consistently updating and it probably get overbearing, but I swear, i'm just excited to finish! so, thank you for reading the whole story from beginning to right now, and hopefully to the near ending!

 I know I keep consistently updating and it probably get overbearing, but I swear, i'm just excited to finish! so, thank you for reading the whole story from beginning to right now, and hopefully to the near ending!

It's been two weeks since the prom incident.

Tasha as then moved tables, isolated from the soccer team and from us. Julian went back by her side, and in the first couple of days after the incident, Julian was begging Tasha to talk to him and not give him the silent treatment. Pleading; on his knees type of pleads.

The stares haven't stopped, nor the talking. I've walked past many of my fellow students and all of them have something to say about the whole situation during proms. Freshmen, juniors to sophomores; everyone knew to some degree.

I didn't let it bother me though, the whole situation is blown completely out of proportion. People believe what they believe, and who cares if someone believes I'm a slut?

What's wrong with them?

Graham slammed the locker door close, "Jesus, people can be so annoying sometimes."

"I agree," Iris shot a look towards Graham in a playful manner, but he was still anything but playful. Graham returns her glaze with a glare and she bites her lip, "fine, sorry. But you really need to stop getting so worked up on what people say about Francena; she doesn't care, why should you?"

I nod, agreeing with Iris. Graham glares continuously, "it's hard to ignore the urge to punch someone because of some of the shit people have said. I think someone said—"

"La la la!" I plugged my ears, refusing to hear the hurtful comments. Regret flashes through Graham's eyes and he closes his lips, I unplug my ears. "I don't like hearing the hurtful things people said, I ignore them. Like how I ignore my problems."