Chapter 1

(FLASHBACKS IN BOLD)

*10 Years Later*

Joes POV

"And Ill see you guys next week with another Sugg Sunday Special." I said, going and turning off the camera. I smiled, turning back round to look at my friends.
"Thats the first time we've played Never Have I Ever since that day." Jack said quietly.

That day.

The day she left.

I still hadnt forgotten her. How could I? I sighed, looking down at my feet.
"Dont get to sad about it Joey." Caspar smiled, messing up my hair. I laughed slightly, all of us walking into the kitchen, where AJ and Lauren were sat on the stools, sipping on glasses of water. Jack walked over to AJ, kissing his forehead.
"Hey baby, how did filming go?" AJ asked us all.
"It was good, I just have to edit it." I said, getting some beers out the fridge, handing them to the boys. AJ continued to drink his water, Lauren taking sips of Josh's drink every so often. We all walked over to the sofa, sitting down on it, the two couples cuddling as I flicked through netflix.
"What film?" I asked, going through them all.
"But on The Purge." Lauren said, AJ hugging Jack a little tighter. I nodded, clicking on the flim before pressing play, putting the remote down. Oli went and turned off the lights, walking back over and sitting down. I sighed, leaning back on the sofa, everyone soon going quite as the film fully began.

Half way through the film we all looked over at AJ who was squealing, hiding his face in Jacks shoulder. I laughed a little, Jack rubbing the boys back gently. I looked back at the film, my mind drifting off to a certain red head. This was a regular thing. I missed her like crazy. Ever since she left I thought about her daily. I tried to move on however my heart told me that this girl wasnt right. Hopefully one day Ill see Dianne again.

Diannes POV

"I hope you all had a comfortable flight, and I hope you decide to fly with Thomas Cook again."

I unbuckled my seatbelt, standing up and stretching. I waited for everyone around me to grab tbeir bags and leave the plane before grabbing my backpack, walking to the door. I thanked the piolet and staff before walking off the plane, taking a deep breath of the English air. 10 years ago I was leaving the UK, and now I had come back after receiving an invitation to join the Royal Academy of Dance. I walked into the main part of the airport, waiting for the bags to be unloaded from the plane and put on the conveyer belt. Mine was the last bag to come out. Typical. I took my bag off the conveyer belt before going through the non EU security check which always took forever. I was cleared, meaning I could go into the UK. According to the academy I had a dorm to share with two other girls. Hopefully they were nice. I remember my first day of school here. I thought everyone would be nice however I was wrong.

*First Day Of School, 11 years ago*

I smiled, leaving the apartment. Today was my first day of school in the UK. Apparently everyone here was always super nice so maybe I could make some new friends. I walked through the gates, seeing a group of boys standing not to far from it.
"Oh look, the circus mustve come to town." The one with blonde hair and an accent sniggered.
"Youre right Casp." The ginger one smirked.
I looked down, walking to the office to go collect everything that I would need.

I thought people were nice here?

*Flashback Over*

I sighed, finding my taxi. The driver got out, helping me get my bags into the boot of the car before we both got back in.
"Where to miss?" He asked, a smile on his face as he started up the car.
"The Royal Academy of Dance." I said, giving him a smile.
"Oh so youre a dancer? Its a good school that. My sister used to dance there." He said as we began the journey. "The people there are lovely too."
"Thats good. I hope to make some new friends." I said.
"Im sure you will."