Chapter 20

Warning: Alcohol use

*The Next Day*

Joes POV

The boys were round my apartment, helping to set up the party I had decided to host. All part of my plan to get Aljaž and Janette back together. Im taking the idea from 16 year old Joe and Dianne. I smiled, putting bottles of Alcohol out on the island, leaving AJs orange juice in the fridge. That boy refused to drink. It was innocent. I turned round to see Conor and Jack play wrestling on the floor.
"Really guys." I laughed, watching Caspar lift Jack off Conor, putting him back down. I shook my head, checking the time. 5:25pm. AJ and Lauren were coming over soon to help finish set everything up, the rest of them all coming at 6. I knew it would be awkward between Janette and Aljaž at first, however I knew I could break that tension. There was a knock at the door and Jack walked over, opening it, pulling AJ into a kiss.
"Keep it PG!" Lauren joked, walking over to Josh and kissing his cheek. He smiled, putting an arm round her waist, holding her close. Jack finally walked back with AJ after there minute make out.
"Finished choking each other yet?" Conor joked, making us all laugh, AJ going bright red. Jack laughed slightly, kissing his forehead.
"Your orange juice is in the frid-"
"MOVE!" AJ laughed, pushing Mikey out thr way, sliding into the kitchen, taking the orange juice out, pouring some into a champange glass, taking a sip. He smiled innocently, putting it down.

Once we finished setting things up, Lauren connected her phone to my speaker, putting on a playlist we had created with the best party songs that would last all night. It got to 6 and there was a knock at the door. I walked over, opening the door, Dianne, Janette and Katya standing there. I smiled, giving Dianne a kiss as the other two walked in. I could tell how tense Janette was, we needed to get her a little tispy so shed relax. Everyone else soon showed up and the party was underway. It didnt take long for Jack to get drunk out of his mind, dancing with AJ to whatever song was playing. I wasnt really paying attention. Dianne was sat talking to Stacey and Kevin. I walked over, sitting next to Dianne, putting an arm round her shoulders.
"Aww, how cute!" Stacey laughed, already a little tispy.
"Shouldve seen us back in school." Dianne laughed, taking a sip of her drink. "We were adorable then."
"Were adorable now." I laughed, kissing her forehead.
"We are." She giggled, tilting her head up, kissing me deeply. I pulled away when Oli tapped my shoulder.
"Need to put your plan in action Sugg."
"Round up the inner circle. You know who. Head up to my room." I said. Oli nodded, going round and getting everyone. I looked at Stacey and Kevin.
"Come with me." I said, pulling Dianne up. They nodded, following us upstairs. I walked into my room seeing everyone sat on my bed. Janette and Aljaž couldnt have sat further apart. I sighed, the four of us sitting down. Jack put the bottle on an empty shoe box in the centre of the circle.
"Right guys." I said. "Spin the bottle cross with 7 minutes in heaven. You spin, whoever it lands on you got in the cupboard for 7 minutes with."
"Who goes first?" Conor asked. Stacey smiled, leaning forward and spinning the bottle, it landing on Kevin. The two walked over to the cupboard, all of us talking while they were in there. When 7 minutes were up the two walked out and Kevin had somehow required the same lipstick as Stacey. I laughed a little.
"Who next?" I asked. Caspar shrugged, spinning the bottle, it pointing towards Nadiya. I had seen him giving her a few looks every so often tonight so I knew he would be happy about that. The two walked to the cupboard, Dianne leaning against me.
"Jack Im going to pee."
"AJ not everyone needed to know that."
"I did!" Stacey joked.
"Ha!" AJ laughed, walking towards the bathroom. I laugher slightly, rubbing circles on Diannes hip, all of us going into our own little conversations until Caspar and Nadiya came out the closet. He had a lipstick mark on his cheek and he was blushing a little but only a few of us noticed.
" Right Aljaž, your go."

Aljaž's POV

Joes voice snapped my out my thoughts. I sighed, spinning the bottle. I looked up at the person it had landed on. Janette. I sighed, knowing neither of us would be able to get out of it. We walked towards the closet, standing inside. We were both tispy, and Janette started ranting.
"Look Aljaž Im sorry I didnt mean to upset you and break your heart I only did it for a bit of fun and if I knew it was hurting you thar bad I would've stopped right away if I knew I would lose you I never wanted to lose you I-" I cut her off, pulling her into a gentle kiss. She relaxed a little, putting a hand on my cheek before I pulled away.
"You were ranting again." I said with a small smile.
"Im sorry I just-"
"Janette." I whispered, cutting her off again. She looked down at her shoes, tensing but relaxing when I put a hand on her cheek. I tilted her head up, looking into her captivating eyes. "Calm down."
"Im sorry."
"I forgive you." I said, moving my hands down to her waist. "I know what you didnt wasnt good but your intentions werent bad. Promise me you wont do it again?"
"I promise!" She said quickly, putting her hamds on my shoulders. "You know I only love you."
"I know." I smiled. "And I only love you!" I said. I was about to kiss her but I could hear squealing from Dianne and Joe. We walked out the closet and the two of them looking at us innocently.
"WAIT!" Lauren suddenly said. "Did you two just do the same thing you did to me and Josh 10 years ago."
"Maybe..." Dianne giggled.
"Well it worked." Janette smiled, hugging my arm as we sat back down.

This night went from awkward to perfect.

A/N

Youre welcome.