Chapter 37

New relationship This chapter is in two POVs, each one starting back at the morning. Enjoy.

*The Next Day*

Caspar's POV

I sighed, dragging myself out of bed. Nadiya and I were going for a picnic on the beach down at Brighton, and I was going to finally ask her to be my girlfriend. I'm praying that she says yes since I have been crushing on her for a while now, way before asking her out on our first date. Shes gone on  dates with me now, so she must like me. Right? I just have to hope for the best. I walked downstairs, heading into the kitchen. The empty picnic basket sat on the counter, the contents still in the fridge. I made myself a small breakfast, just a coupe slices of toast. It didn't take me long to eat and I soon began to fill up the picnic basket with drinks, sandwiches, fruit salads and more. Damn I had prepared a lot. Im sure my friends would get through the left overs if there were any left by the time they next came round.  I smiled, leaving the basket on the counter, heading to the bathroom to shower. 

Once I had showered I changed into a white t shirt and some jeans, drying off my hair before putting a brush through it, making sure it didnt look a mess. That was the last thing I wanted. I had never been this nervous for anything. Not for an interview, meet and greet. Nothing. However today I was terrified, my hands clammy. I checked the time. 10:30am. I was picking Nadiya up at 11am before driving to Brighton. I waited around for 20 more minutes before carrying the picnic basket down to the car, getting in and driving to the blondes house. 

I walked up to her front door, pressing the doorbell, wiping my hands on my jeans. A few seconds later she opened the door, stepping outside. 

"Hey Casp." She smiled, giving me a friendly hug. I smiled and hugged back, hoping we could do this more often. 

"Hey Nadiya." I smiled, letting go of the hug, the two of us getting in the car. I allowed her to connect her phone to my car using bluetooth, Nadiya being in control of the music. She had a good music taste, it was ranging through lots of different genres and lots of different years. I smiled, the two of us singing along to the songs she decided to play. We may not have been the best but we werent performing for the Queen or a crowd of thousands so it didnt matter. We sung, joked and laughed all the way to Brighton beach, only stopping once I had parked. I opened the boot, taking out the picnic basket and the picnic blankets I had put in there the night before. 

"Let me take those." She smiled, taking the blankets out my arms so I wouldnt drop them. I smiled, thanking her before closing the boot and locking the car. We made our way down to the beach, laying down the blankets before sitting down. I unpacked the food and drinks, the two of us quickly filling up our paper plates. I smiled, opening two cans of Pepsi, handing one to Nadiya. She thanked me, taking a small sip of the fizzy drink before continuing to eat. We joked about, leaning even more about each other, getting more comfortable in each others presence. She sighed, leaning her head on my shoulder. I tensed for a second, relaxing once I process what she did. I smiled brightly, cautiously putting an arm round her, letting out a quiet breathe I didnt realise I was holding when she lent into me more. 

"Hey Nadiya?"

"Yeah?" She asked, glancing up at me. 

"D-Do you....Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"I thought youd never ask."

Stacey's POV

I smiled, waking up in Kevins arms. I had spent more time at his dorm since we had gotten together, and those moments were the best times of my life. I snuggled into him, feeling his arms tighten round my waist, holding me closer. I giggled, Kevin soon waking up. 

"Morning sunshine." I smiled, propping myself up onto my elbow.

"Morning Stace." He said, copying my movement. 

"Last one to the kitchen has to make breakfast. I smirked, throwing the duvet off myself, heading towards the kitchen. I made it there first, Kevin rolling his eyes.

"Why are you two running?" Johannes asked, glancing up from his mug. 

"Whoever got here last had to make breakfast." I smiled, sitting down at the table, Kevin starting to make bacon sandwiches.

"You two are worse than Janette and Aljaz." He laughed slightly, finishing his drink before washing up the mug. 

"No, were better." Kevin said, letting the bacon cook. 

"Im sure they would say otherwise, however, I dont care." He said, slowly walking out the kitchen. I smiled slightly.

"Johannes is funny."

"And Im not?" Kevin pouted, placing a bacon sandwich in front of me.

"Youre hilarious babe." I smiled, kissing his cheek when he sat down next to me. "So, what do you plan on doing today?"

"Depends, where do you want to go?" He asked, looking over at me, brushing some crumbs away from my mouth. I smiled, finishing my mouthful.

"Can we head into town?" I asked. "I fancy a waffle."

"Sounds good to me." He smiled, taking my plate when it was empty, washing his and mine up. I walked up behind him, wrapping my arms round him, resting my head on his back. He turned round once he dried his hands, wrapping his arms round my small frame, rubbing small circles on my back. I smiled, receiving a kiss on my forehead. Kevin picked my up, putting one arm under my legs, the other supporting my back. I closed m eyes, Kevin carrying me back to his bedroom, sitting down on the bed. "Someones in a cuddly mood today." He chuckled. 

"I am." I smiled, resting my head on his shoulder, placing my hands on his cheeks. He smiled, kissing me softly before pulling away. 

"Come on. Go get dressed." He said. I jumped off his lap, walking to his wardrobe, taking out some of the clothes I kept here. When Kevin went to shower I got changed, taking my hairbrush out of my overnight bag, brushing my ginger locks until the knots were gone. I smiled, putting it back, waiting for Kevin to come back from his shower, going into the bathroom and brushing my teeth while he was getting dressed. I headed back to his room, smiling softly, watching him put his phone and wallet in his pockets.

"Ready to go?" I asked, Kevin nodding, he took my hand, the two of us leaving for our day out.

A/N

Had the JJ wedding planned for next chapter however that wont happen and will be the one after the next chapter if all goes to plan.