Chapter 43

Warning: Alcohol use, exciting news

*Skip to Diannes birthday*

Diannes POV

I smiled, waking up in my dorm bed. It didn't take long before Janette and Katya ran in, screaming happy birthday at me.
"Thanks guys." I laughed after they finished their rather odd singing. I got out of bed, the two girls dragging me into the main area of our dorm. There were quite a few presents laid out on the coffee table.
"Guys you didn't have to get me this much." I said, sitting down on the sofa. Their presents ranged from alcohol to clothes. From dance shoes to Starbucks vouchers. The two smiled when I finished opening my presents from them. I thanked the two, hugging both girls before taking everything to my dorm, leaving it in neat piles on my bed before getting ready for dance. Before I left I heard my phone beep.

Joe❤: Happy birthday baby x
Dianne: Thank you x
Joe❤: Have you got dance now?
Dianne: Yeah.
Joe❤: Ill come see you after.
Dianne: Okay babe, see you then x

I left my phone in my dorm, walking with the girls to the stuido our lesson was held in. As I walked in everyone started singing happy birthday, making me go bright red. I laughed, Giovanni and Aljaž picking me up, holding me on their shoulders. I laughed, our teacher walking in, yelling at the boys to put me down before telling us what we were going to be doing for the 2 hours we were dancing. I partnered with AJ, the two of us practicing the tango. I couldn't stop laughing, my teacher scolding me. AJ's straight face was just too funny.
"Sorry AJ." I laughed, patting his shoulder. We continued to practice out dance, mainly our hold.

Before we knew it the lesson was over. I ran up to the dorm, messaging Joe to tell him that I had finished. I quickly showered and got changing, drying my hair. I didn't notice Joe had got here until I felt a pair of arms wrap round me. I turned the hairdryer off, looking up at Joe.
"Happy birthday." He smiled. "I brought you presents." He put a birthday bag down on my lap, watching as I opened them. He had gotten me some heels, a pair of ear rings, a diamond necklace and a new dress.
"Go put it on, I'll wait outside." He said, leaving my room. I quickly got changed, curling my hair before looking at myself in the mirror. I smiled, calling Joe back in.
"I love it." I smiled, looking over at him, seeing him looking at me in awe. I blushed, walking over, hugging him gently.
"Right, we have somewhere to be." He said. I realised the two girls had left but I didn't know where they had gone. I shrugged it off, walking down to Joes car. I thought we would be going to his however when he drove the other way I got more confused. I sighed, closing my eyes, falling asleep though the whole journey.

When I woke up, Joe placed a blindfold over my eyes so I couldn't see where he had taken me. He helped me out the car, walking me inside a building. We walked through what seemed like an endless hallway. When we stopped I heard a door open. I stepped inside, Joe pulling off my blindfold.
"SURPRISE!" Everyone yelled. I smiled, being swarmed in hugs. I smiled, Lauren hugging me tightly.
"Happy birthday." She said, looking at my outfit. "Its gorgeous."
"I know!" I giggled. "Joe brought it for me."
"He chose well." Lauren smiled, Josh kissing her forehead.
"You want a drink?" He asked.
"Water." She smiled, kissing his cheek before he walked off. I smiled, linking arms with Lauren, dragging her over to the other girls.
"Trust Miss Steadman to roll up in ripped jeans." Stacey laughed.
"I still dressed decently smart." Lauren smiled. Along with the ripped jeans she had a flowy white top on.
"Yeah I'll give you that." Nadiya smiled. "So Chlo, whats going on with you and Conor?"
"Oh-um-I-uh." Chloe stutteted, going red.
"Spit it out woman." I laughed.
"We've been on a couple dates."
"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US!" We all yelled in sync.
"Shhhhhh!" Chloe silenced us all. "We're keeping things lowkey for now okay? Conor isn't telling many people. You're the first people Ive told and you can't tell anyone."
"We can keep a secret."
"Brownies honour." Lauren joked.
"Wait you were part if the brownies?"
"Thats a story for-"
"No tell us!"
"What's she telling you?" Josh asked, handing her a water, having brought the rest of the boys over with him.
"Laurens telling us how she was part of the brownies." Stacey smirked.
"Ive been with you for 10 years and you've never mentioned this?" Josh laughed, gently wrapping his arms round her.
"Some things just have to stay secrets baby." Lauren giggled, kissing him gently before pulling away, changing the topic of the conversation.

A few hours later everyone was called to one side of the room so I could open everyones presents. I smiled, going through them all, thanking everyone as I did. I got to Josh and Laurens' last. It was in a small velvet box. I raised an eyebrow, taking the lid off the box. I looked inside, taking out a pregnancy test.

Then it clicked.

I got up, running over to the two, hugging them tightly.
"Surprise." Lauren smiled shyly. Everyone soon picked up on what was going on, congratulating the two. Joe walked over, giving Josh one of them 'bro hugs'. I smiled, talking to Lauren about the pregnancy.
"How far along?" I asked.
"Only a few weeks." She smiled, Josh putting his arms round her. "I cant wait. These nine months wont pass fast enough."
"Well savoir them months as you won't be able to sleep well after a while." I laughed, giving her one last hug before the party started up again.

A/N

They're gonna have a ginger baby.