Chapter 14

Warning: Cute reunion

*The Next Day*

Joes POV

Since it was still the weekend I decided to go pay my sister and Alfie a visit, however I was bringing Dianne along too. I had told Dianne that where we were going was a surprise and I told Zoe I was coming in my own since Dianne had dance practice.
"Baby you need to get up." I said, gently shaking Dianne. She whined, cuddling into me more.
"No Im too tired." She groaned. I laughed a little, standing up before picking her up, carrying her down to the kitchen. She nuzzled her head into my chest, closing her eyes.
"Dont fall asleep baby." I sat her down on one of the stools, making her a coffee to help wake her up. While she drunk it I made us both pancakes for breakfast, putting two on each plate before grabbing the sugar and lemon, putting it down on the kitchen island. We both ate in a comfortable silence until Dianne started talking.
"So where are we going today?"
"Ita a surprise."
"Thats not fair." She pouted.
"But you see if I told you it wouldnt be as special." I said, finishing off my breakfast.
"Youre right." She sighed, taking the empty plates and putting them in the dishwasher along with the mug that once contained coffee. I stood up, Dianne quickly hugging me.
"Youre warm." She giggled. I picked her up, allowing her to hold onto me tighter.
"Well your personal hot water bottle must go shower." I said, throwing her onto the bed before tickling her.
"S-Stop!" She laughed, rolling around as she tried to get away from me. I sat on her so she couldnt get away, continuing to tickle her, her laughs getting louder (and cuter).
"Whats the magic word?"
"P-please!" She squealed.
"No but Ill stop because I lo-" I stopped myself. I hadnt said that to anyone in over 10 years. Dianne looked up at me a little shocked before smiling.
"I love you too. However go shower you smell of sweat." She laughed. I rolled my eyes playfully, kissing her cheek before walking into the bathroom. I stripped down, showering quickly, washing my hair. God I need a haircut. I continued to wash the rest of my body before getting out, drying myself off. I wrapped the towel round my waist ans walked back into my room to get some clothes. I looked over at Dianne who was sat on my bed brushing her hair since she was already dressed. I smiled, Dianne looking over and smiling before continuing to brush her hair. I walked back into the bathroom and got dressed, walking out and drying my hair.
"Its so fluffy!" Dianne giggled, running her fingers through my hair. I smiled, sitting still as she played with it for around 5 minutes.

Once we finished getting ready we walked down to the car, Dianne connecting her phone when we got in, searching for a song, playing one of Conors.
"Wow, hes not that bad." She laughed.
"Ill pass that message on." I chuckled, driving towards Brighton. Dianne smiled, putting one some songs I didnt know however they didnt sound too bad. Then it got to the Disney songs. I groaned as she started playing Love Is An Open Door from Frozen. We both sung along, however whatever we were singing wasnt the lyrics. It was mainly just random sentences that fit with the music. We sounded awful to put it nicely. I laughed, Dianne asking to go into the starbucks on the way. I nodded, parking in the car park, the two of us heading inside. We ordered our drinks, waiting until they were ready. Dianne picked hers up, laughing as they had written her name down as 'Diana'. I picked mine up, the two of us walking out. We got back in the car, continuing our journey.

Diannes POV

Joe refused to tell me where we were going which annoyed me. However he told me it was a good surprise so I couldnt be too mad. I noticed that we were in Brighton which confused me since we were here not long ago.
"What are we doing back here?" I asked.
"Youll see." Joe smirked, pulling up at a house. We got out, Joe taking my hand as we walked up to the front door. He knocked, smilind as the door opened. I glanced up, seeing the girl I hadnt seen in 10 years. I gasped.
"Dianne!" Zoe squealed, running out and hugging me. I hugged her tightly, hearing a yap of a dog. I gasped, a little pug running over.
"Shes adorable!" I smiled. Zoe crouched down and picked her up.
"This is Nala."
"Joe can we take Nala home?" I giggled, petting the dog.
"I dont think Zoe would let me." He laughed.
"Nope. Anyway, come in!" She smiled, all of us walking in. Zoe lead us into the living room. Alfie looked up.
"Wait Dianne?" He asked, walking over. I nodded, giving him a hug.
"Hey Alf."
"We missed you." He said. "Joe why didnt you say she was coming?"
"I wanted to keep it a secret." He smiled. I laughed a little. Zoe looked between Joe and I when Alfie stopped hugging me.
"So when did you get back together?"
"How do you-"
"I can tell broseph." Zoe smiled. We all sat down on the sofa, Joe briefly explaining however there wasnt much to say.
"I was hoping for something more romantic." Zoe pouted.
"Well it was cute." I smiled, holding Joes hand.
"We are cute." Joe smiled, kissing my forehead.
"Aww!" Zoe and Alfie smiled. I blushed a little, hiding my heaf in his shoulder.
"Youve embarrassed her." Joe laughed, rubbing small circles on my back.
"Not our fault you two are still madly in love." Zoe smiled. I smiled into Joes shoulder .
"I guess so." Joe hummed, playing with the ends of my hair, sending me off to sleep.

"Zoe shh!"
"Its cute!"
"Youll wake them up!"
"No I wont!"
"What are you doing?" I asked, opening my eyes. Zoe and Alfie smiled innocently, Zoe having her phone in her hand. Then I realised. I was cuddled up to Joe, Joe having his arms securly round my waist. I blushed, hiding my face in my hands.

I guess I still loved them as a family I didnt have.

A/N

Who wants Stacey and Kevin content next chapter?