Chapter 41

Warning: Alcohol use

*A Week Later*

Staceys POV

I had been at work a lot more recently, filming small documentaries. This meant I couldn't see Kevin as much, and the closes we got to face to face was over facetime. It just wasn't enough. I had been staying in a hotel room up north of the country while filming, but I wish I could just got back home and see him. I sighed, pulling myself out of my hotel bed, walking into the bathroom to shower. I spent longer than I normally would showering, slowly washing my hair and body.  I stepped out, wrapping a towel round myself before walking back into the bedroom, seeing my phone ringing, I walked over, seeing Kevin trying to facetime. I picked up, however kept the camera facing the ceiling.
"Why cant I see you?"
"I just got out the shower. I'm just getting dressed." I said, putting on some ripped jeans on and a top, brushing my hair before moving my phone, setting it up on the dressing table, smiling at my boyfriend.
"That's better." He said, watching as I plugged it hairdryer in. It didnt take long before my hair was dry and we could talk again.
"So how have you been?" I asked.
"Bored. Janette has been coming over a lot more and Johannes is going out  lot. I've been spending a lot of time with Joe and Dianne, waiting for you to come home." He said with a shy smile, blushing a little.
"I'll be home soon baby, I promise." I smiled, putting on my foundation.
"You dont need makeup."
"The production team think so." I said, continuing to cover my face in makeup, putting on my lipstick last.
"Thats sad, you dont need it." He said. He looked towards his door, Aljaž walking into his dorm bedroom.
"Who you talking to?" He asked Kevin.
"Your mum." He said, making me laugh.
"Funny." Aljaž rolled his eyes. "Hey Stacey."
"Hey." I smiled, putting my makeup away. I could here the boys jokingly argue over the phone. "You two are like children."
"We are children." They said in sync, making each other laugh. I rolled my eyes, hearing a knock at my hotel door.
"I have to go. I'll talk to you later babe." I smiled, hanging up. I slipped my phone into my pocket, leaving to go to the set.

Kevins POV.

I sighed, Aljaž looking down at me.
"You really miss her dont You?"
"Yeah. I do." I sighed. "She comes home soon though, Ill see her then." I smiled up at him.
"That's good. Anyway, I'm going out with Janette and Johannes is going to hang out with Neil. We will see you later."
"Have fun." I said as he left. When he left I sat against my bed, head in hands. I missed Stacey. I would never admit how much I missed her, but I missed her a lot.

*A Few Hours Later*

I heard a knock at the dorm door. "What did he forget." I huffed, walking to the door. I opened it, not expecting to see Stacey standing opposite it. She smiled.
"Surprise." She giggled, allowing me to pull her into a rib breaking hug.
"I missed you so much!" I whispered, feeling her hug back.
"I missed you too, I wanted to surprise you, I wasnt going onto set today, I was coming home." She smiled, slowly pulling away from the hug. I smiled, pulling her into a gentle kiss, hearing a cough behind us.
"Glad your back Stace, we no longer have to deal with Kevins crying during dance." Dianne said. Stacey laughed, watching as I rolled my eyes.
"I did not cry."
"Tell that to your pillow." Dianne hummed. "Anyway, I came to say Joe has invited you both round, he knew stacey was coming back, so did I."
"And you didn't tell me!" I gasped.
"It was a surprise." The Aussie girl smiled. "Anyway, you two coming?"
"Yeah, let me grab my phone." I said, walking to my bedroom, taking my phone and dorm keys off the side, walking back over to the girls.
"Lets go." Dianne smiled, the three of us walking to Joes.

Joes POV

As I finished pouring the forth glass of wine there was a knock at the door. I put the bottle down, walking over and opening it. I smiled, seeing the three at the door. I let everyone in, giving Dianne a quick kiss before we followed the other two into the living room.
"So how was work Stace?" I asked.
"It was good, the documentary is coming out next month." She smiled, picking up a glass, taking a small sip before resting her head on Kevin's shoulder.  I smiled, putting my arm around Dianne, using my free hand to put on a movie. We settled with Grease, Dianne and Stacey singing through all the songs. Unfortunately they werent blessed with the singing ability and Kevin and I had to deal with their singing for a long time. I sighed, finishing my glass of wine, pouring myself some more, listing to Dianne and Stacey sing the last song, giggling mid singing as they were both quite drunk. I looked at Kevin, seeing the male rubbing his head slightly, Stacey gently hitting his arm.
"Dianne we should record an album." The ginger girl giggled, Dianne laughing.
"We should!" She laughed, snuggling up against me. "I love you Joey."
"I love too Dianne, but you're drunk."
"No Im not!" She laughed, closing her eyes.
"You guys okay to sleep on the sofa? You know where the stuff is right Kev?"
"Yeah, thanks." He smiled, prying Stacey off him to go get blankets. I smiled, carrying Dianne upstairs, the red head snuggling into me.
"I missed you today."
"Dianne we weren't apart for long."
"I know. I always miss you." She smiled, closing her eyes, falling asleep when I laid her down. I smiled, pulling off my shirt. I gently shook her, letting her change into one of my clean shirts. I smiled, laying down next to her, pulling her into a hug before falling asleep.

A/N

Sorry this chapter isn't as good, trying to get myself back into writing more frequently.