Chapter 40

*The Next Day*

Diannes POV

I smiled, waking up in Joes arms. After the wedding we all stayed in a hotel, it being 5 star as Jack wouldnt have it any other way. I snuggled into the male, placing my head on his chest. It didnt take long for him to wake up, tightening his grip round my waist.
"Morning babe." I smiled, kissing his cheek.
"Mornin' Di." He said, getting out of bed, walking to his suitcase that had been delivered here. I walked to mine, getting out some clothes, walking into the bathroom to go shower. I washed my hair and body, shaving all over before getting out, drying off before putting on my shorts and t shirt as the weather had thankfully picked up.  I walked back into the bedroom, seeing that Joe was ready. I sat down on the edge of the bed, plugging my hairdryer in, drying my hair. Today we were all going out for a daytime celebration down to the beach. I smiled, making sure my hair was dry before turning off the hairdryer. I brushed though it, looking over my shoulder at Joe.
"Ready to go?" I asked softly. He nodded, walking over, kissing my forehead.
"Im ready." He said softly, taking my hand. I picked up the little beach bag we had packed, the two of us leaving our hotel room, walking down to the hotel lobby. I smiled, seeing Lauren and Josh already there, talking to Caspar and Nadiya.
"Hey guys." Josh said having noticed us. I smiled, the two of us greeting the others. Slowly everyone began to walk down to the lobby, Chloe being the last.
"Sorry guys, I lost my phone." She laughed slightly. AJ smiled, leading the way. We walked through the town, window shopping as we walked.
"That's cute." I smiled, pointing to a collection of glass birds. They were small but incredibky detailed.
"They are." Joe smiled, putting an arm round my waist as we continued to walk. I smiled, seeing that Chloe had begun to talk with Conor.
"You recon theyd be cute?" I whispered to Joe.
"Definetly." He smiled.

We finally made it to the beach, laying down our towels. I smiled, having my bikini underneath, the boys already having swim shorts on. I took off my shorts and t shirt, laying down on my towel. I felt a small bottle land on my stomach, confusing me.
"Suncream Buswell." Stacey laughed.
"Yes mum." I joked, quickly applying some. Lauren smiled, sitting on her knees while Chloe applied the suncream on her back.
"So who's coming swimming with me?" Nadiya asked, knowing the boys were just messing around, splashing each other.
"I'll go." Lauren smiled, standing up. The two made the walked down to the ocean, the rest of the girls relaxing.
"So how did you guys meet AJ?" Chloe asked.
"Lauren and I met him at school along with most of the boys. The dancers met him at the dance academy."
"I met him since Joe introduced them all to me." Stacey smiled. Janette sat up, laughing as Kevin had knocked Aljaž over.
"Boyfriend battles." I laughed slightly, Joe fighting with Caspar. I smiled, laying back down, sunglasses over my eyes.

I didn't realise I had fallen asleep, however I woke up in someone's arms. I took off my sunglasses, seeing Joe running towards the sea with me in his arms.
"No!" I squealed. "Put me down! Please!" I said. Joe smiled, putting me down, the water lapping against my feet. I smiled, looking up at him. He smiled, putting his hands on my waist, holding me close. I leant in, giving him a gentle kiss, placing a hand on his cheek, the other on his shoulder. I pulled away, Joe smiling down at me.
"Guys we get youre cute, but if youre gonna make out go to the hotel." Lauren joked, getting out the water, heading back to her towel. I smiled, resting my head on Joes chest, not realising Josh had taken a picture of us until he told Joe. I blushed, hugging my boyfriend tightly.
"My plan worked." Joe smirked.
"I liked the plan, only if you send me the picture." I smiled. Joe nodded, the two of us walking over to everyone else, sitting down on our towels. Katya and Neil were in charge of bringing food, and they couldve created a restaurant with the amount that they had brought with them. I smiled, Chloe beginning to play music. I smiled, taking a couple sandwiches as a pack of crisps, beginning to eat. Everyone had gone into their own little conversations, Lauren and Josh arguing over who got to have the pineapple, however AJ got there before both of them. I laughed slightly, finishing my food, leaning against Joe. He smiled, playing with my hair, twirling it gently between his fingers. I smiled, looking around at everyone, all the couples were cuddling, all the singles talking about whatever came up.

Joes POV

I smiled, Dianne slowly falling asleep on my shoulder. I put a secure arm round her, making sure she was comfortable. I looked around the group, everyone talking, having their own little conversations. I looked over at Jack and AJ, the two sharing little kisses every so often, mainly cuddling, whispering cute things to each other. I looked over at Lauren and Josh, who had been throwing cheese balls into each others mouths. I smiled, the two cuddling after. As I looked around the group I could see each couple messing around, however you could see the love swimming in their eyes. I looked back down at Dianne, kissing her forehead. God did I love her.

A/N

And we are back.