Chapter 3

*Continuing from last chapter*

Diannes POV

I pulled away from the hug, smiling softly.
"So guys, are we going to party?" I asked. The others nodded, all of us walking downstairs. I smiled, walking over to Janette, who was standing with another girl.
"Oh Dianne!" Janette smiled. "This is Stacey."
"Hey!" I smiled, getting a hug from the ginget girl.
"Its nice to meet you Dianne. I heard you went to school with the others?"
"Thats right." I smiled. "Dorks. Each of them." I laughed a little, hugging myself.
"Thats cute. Have any relationship with one of them?"
"Joe...." I sighed. "We broke up once I went to Australia. I broke up with him when I landed. My father took my phone when I arrived home. I wouldnt have been able to stay in contact with him." I looked down. "AJ said he never moved on-"
"I never did." Joe said from behind me. "Its good to see ya Stace."
"You too." She gave him a side hug. Janette walked back over to Aljaž, who seemed to have spent most the evening drinking with Neil and Katya. I sighed, glancing up at Joe.
"You never moved on?" I asked softly.
"Never. I went on dates but nothing felt right." He looked down at his feet. I put a hand on his cheek.
"How about tomorrow, after my dance class, we go out for coffee. We can catch up on everything." I said quietly. Joe smiled, nodding a little.
"That would be nice." He said softly. "Did you bring a phone back with you?"
"My brother gave me one." I said, taking it out my pocket.
"Ill add my number." Joe smiled. "Message me when your class is over and where to meet at what time." He said, allowing me to unlock my phone before putting his number in it.
"Wanna dance?" I asked, putting my phone back in my pocket. AJ was making Jack dancing with him, however it was clear that Jack had two left feet.
"Dianne you know I cant dance." He laughed.
"Well lets see if you have improved at all." I laughed, pulling him over to AJ and Jack, laughing as I made Joe dance with me. He laughed, twirling me under his arm. I laughed, Janette pulling Aljaž over.
"Hey guys." Joe said, Aljaž laughing a little, Janette messing around a little. I laughed, seeing Kevin talking to Stacey, the two seeming to get along quite well. I looked up a Joe, hearing him call Caspar over.
"What's up buddy?"
"Get us a couple drinks." He said, I watched Caspar walked back to the kitchen, seeing Josh and Lauren both wasted, laughing at everything they heard or saw. I shook my head, laughing slightly.
"Theyre still a little crazy." Joe smiled. Caspar walked back over, handing us our drinks.
"Thanks Casp." I smiled, taking a sip of the beer. Joe smiled, both of us walking over to the sofa and sitting down, sipping on our drinks. Conor soon came over, falling back onto the sofa.
"Jacks disappeared with AJ. Im scared." He said, making Joe and I laugh.
"God knows what theyre gonna go." Joe said, finishing his beer, putting the empty bottle down. I finished my beer, putting the glass next to his. Katya stumbled over.
"I think we should get you back." I laughed, standing up and putting an arm round her to stabilise her.
"Im fineeeee." She slurred, leaning against me.
"Were Neil."
"In the kitchen." She muttered, resting her head on my shoulder.
"See you tomorrow Joe." I said before walking to the kitchen, telling Neil that I was taking Katya back.
"Ill come with." He said, all of us staying goodbye to everyone before heading back to the academy.

Joes POV

I watched Dianne leave with Neil and Katya. I looked over at Conor who was smirking at me.
"What?" I laughed.
"You still love her dont you?"
"Maybe...." I sighed, hugging myself. "Im meeting up with her tomorrow for coffee."
"Aww its like a first date but not your first date." He laughed a little.
"I still like her. What if she doesnt love me? What if she found someone better than me?" I sniffed.
"Joe Im sure she still likes you. Just keep your head up high. Remember you both used to love each other. You probably both still love each other." He said. "Youll be fine Joe. I promise."
"Thanks Conor. Youre a good friend. Now Im gonna go stop Josh from shoving his tongue down Laurens throat so I can talk to him." I laughed, getting up and walking to the kitchen.
"OI JOSH!" I yelled in his ear, making him jump.
"What?"
"If you push your tongue any further down her throat you might choke her." I laughed slightly.
"Funny." He huffed. "What do you want?"
"I was wondering if you two teens wanted to come to my apartment tomorrow. Diannes back home. I think a little catch up calls for a game of-"
"Never Have I Ever?" Lauren asked.
"Exactly."
"We'll be there."
"Ill text you a time." I said, walking off to find the others, only asking AJ and Jack when they came downstairs.
"Got a bit hungry up there Jack?" I asked, talking about the hickey on AJs neck.
"Wouldnt be the first time." Jack smirked, putting an arm round AJ.
"I know." I laughed slightly. "My place tomorrow. Ill text you the time. Bring the vodka Jack."
"Oooooo!" AJ clapped his hands. "Need me to bring the shot glasses and my orange juice?"
"Of course you marshmallow." I laughed.
"So Never Have I Ever?" Jack asked. "Original."
"Well Diannes back, itll feel right to play it again. Then we can all properly catch up with her." I said.
"Wow so you havent made plans with her yet?" AJ gasped.
"We're going out for coffee tomorrow." I smiled slightly.
"Aww Joes finally getting some." Jack smirked.
"Shush!" I gently nudged him. "You know I wouldnt push her. Besides, she probably doesnt like me anymore."
"Of course she does. Just gotta have faith." Jack said before walking off. I sat back down on the sofa next to Conor, who was talking to Nadiya who tagged along later in the night.

Tomorrow was going to be good. I could sense it.

A/N

One out of two chapters done for today! Hope you all enjoyed it