Chapter 15

Warning: Flashback containing abuse

*The Next Day*

Joes POV

Dianne and I had stayed over at Zoe and Alfies since Zoe insisted that we stayed and went out for the day to fully catch up. I had woken up before Dianne, letting her lay on my chest as I gently played with her hair. I hummed quietly, Zoe walking in.
"Ive made breakfast." She whispered before leaving, allowing me to wake up the sleepy redhead.
"Baby, you need to wake up." I said, gently shaking her.
"Too early." She groaned, hugging me tighter. I smiled and picked her up, carrying her downstairs.
"Awww." Zoe smiled as I walked into their dining room, sitting Dianne down on one of the chairs, taking the seat next to her. We filled up our plates with the breakfast foods.
"So Dianne, if you dont mind me asking, what happened when you got back to Australia?" Zoe asked. I glanced down at her. I knew the whole story, however I didnt know what part Dianne would tell.

Diannes POV

I sighed, beginning to tell some of the story.

Flashback 

I sighed, walking into my kitchen, seeing my brothers and my father talking. When they saw me walk in my father glared at me.
"Get what you need and get out you stupid girl." He snapped.
"Y-yes sir...." I whispered, filling up the kettle. I put it down, and when it made a noise my father got up and grabbed me by my neck.
"SILENTLY." He yelled, turning the kettle off. I then settled with just a piece of fruit, knowing getting any drink would make a noise. I began to walk to my room but he stopped me.
"While Im at work I want you to clean every room in this house." He spat at me. I nodded, continuing my walk to my room, closing the door.

When my father left there was a knock at my door. I walked over and opened it, Andrew smiling at me. He hugged me gently.
"Brother number two has gone out today." He said softly. "Need me to help you clean the house today?" 
"I-its fine."
"You do the bedrooms, Ill do downstairs." He smiled. I hugged him tightly, starting with my own room as he went downstairs to clean the rooms down their.

A few hours later my father came back, my brother and I sat in the kitchen. I went silent, putting my mug down. He slapped me, taking my drink and pouring it down the since.
"Wht arent the dishes done? TELL ME GIRL!" He yelled. I gulped and looked down. He pulled me up, telling my brother to leave. He gave me a sympathetic look, knowing he wouldn't be able to help me. Once he left my dad grabbed one of the plates, smashing it into the side of my head. I went dizzy, feeling the blood trickle down my cheek.
"Now clean." He snapped.

Flashback Over

I looked up to see Zoe with tears in her eyes, Alfie looking horrifed.
"H-he really did that...?" She whispered. I nodded, looking down at my half finished plate. Joe put an arm round my shoulders, kissing my forehead.
"Youre safe now." He whispered. I smiled, putting a hand on his cheek, kissing him gently before pulling away. We all continued our breakfast, all of us helping to clean up.
"So when are you guys going to go public?" Alfie asked.
"Im not sure." Joe said. "Soon though." He smiled at me. "We just need to ease you into everything a little more then we will be good." He explained. I nodded, hugging him loosely.
"So, what you guys wanting to do today?" Joe asked.
"Maybe head down to that spa nearby?" Zoe suggested.
"Ooo sounds fun!" I giggled. Joe smiled.
"Sounds good." He said. Alfie agreed, all of us going off to get ready.

Once we were ready we got into Zoes car, Zoe driving to the spa. She let me connect my phone and I started playing Breaking Free from High School Musical. We all sung along, it sounding like a choir of drowning cats when we were all put together. Zoe and Joe were pretty good but unfortunately Alfie and I dragged them down. Singing may not be our strong suit. I laughed, putting on some classic One Direction.
"Joe why do you know the lyrics?" I laughed.
"Zoe listened to One Direction all the time." He explained. "So I picked up on the lyrics."
"Hes a secret memeber of One Direction." Zoe said, pulling into the car park. We got out the car, walking inside. We each paid for massages then an hour in the hot tub. 4 ladies walked out, taking us to rooms. I smiled, being put into some different clothes that she would be able to message me better in. I smiled, laughing a little at the jokes she would make every so often.
"So, who are you with?" She asked. Clearly she had no idea who we were so I could tell her.
"Im with my boyfriend, his sister and her boyfriend."
"A little couples day out, thats cute." She said, massaging my legs. "I wish my husband took me out like this with our friends."
"Ask him. Im sure he will." I smiled.
"Youre right. I should." She said, finishing up with my message. "Okay youre done." She helped me up. If you go through that door theres clean swimsuits for you to wear in the hot tub."
"Thank you." I smiled, walking to the room. I put on the black swimsuit, walking through to the hot tub. Zoe was sat there on her own. I got in, sighing at how warm it was.
"This is nice." I giggled.
"It is!" Zoe hummed.
The boys soon came through, both of them gettint in. Joe smiled, putting his arm round me before turning on the bubbles. I laughed a little, resting my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes, letting my body fully relax.

Staceys POV

I was sat with Kevin ans Johannes, laughing at something which we couldnt event remember at this point.
"Right guys, Im going out to buy some party rings." Johannes said, breaking our on going laughter. "Ill be back soon."
"Bur Johannes." I smiled. He put his shoes on before walking out. I looked back at Kevin, the both of us laughing at nothing again. Whenever we tried to say something we broke out into more fits of laughter.
"Youre funny." He laughed, walking to the kitchen, coming back with two beers. He opened them, handing one to me. I laughed, taking a sip.
"Im a lightweight."
"As long as I don't have to carry you home." He laughed, chugging half his beer.

He lied. He did take me home.

A/N

Gonna start including little bits of the other ships that were new in this fanfic so everyone is included 😂😂

Also when do we want the JJ wedding?