Chapter 42

*The Next Day*

Diannes POV

I woke up with a cracking headache, wincing as I sat up. I noticed a glass of water and two white pills on the table next to me. I smiled, taking the pills before slowly dragging myself out of bed. When I opened the door I could smell bacon coming from the kitchen, hearing some quiet chatter as well. I slowly waddled down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen, rubbing my eyes. Joe smiled, serving up the bacon and eggs, handing a plate to me, Kevin and Stacey, who was also hungover. Joe sat down next to me, kissing my forehead before starting to eat. I groaned, rubbing my head. I took a bite of my food, however it didn't stay down as I ran to the bathroom, kneeling down next to the toilet. Joe wasnt too far behind me, gently rubbing circles on my back. I finished vomiting, leaning against Joe.

"Want me to get you some water?" He asked softly, going when I gave him a small nod. I sat against the wall, shaking a little having just been sick. Joe soon walked back in, kneeling down next to me, handing me the cold glass. "Stacey and Kev have gone home. The just left." He said as I took small but frequent sips of my water. I nodded, leaning against my boyfriend. 

"I dont feel good." I muttered.

"Come on, lets get you up to bed." He said, helping my up, keeping an arm round my waist as we walked into his room. I sat down, slowly laying down while Joe took the glass, putting it on the bedside table. "Go to sleep, I dont want you feeling ill." He said, gently kissing my forehead as I slipped into a quiet sleep.

Jack's POV

I smiled, waking up next to AJ, who was sat up checking his phone.

"Morning Jacky." He smiled, glancing at me when I sat up, putting my arm round his shoulders. 

"Morning babe." I smiled back, kissing his forehead. AJ put his phone down, leaning up to kiss me. I kissed back before pulling away.

"You hungry?" I asked, AJ nodding. "You want to go out for breakfast?"

"Yeah! Can we bring Lauren and Josh with us? I wanna ask how their wedding planning is going."

"Sure, Ill message Josh while you go shower. Your hair is a mess." I laughed, messing it up even more. AJ smiled, kissing my cheek before walking out the room towards our bathroom. I reached for my phone, messaging Josh.

Jack: Hey Josh, do you and Lauren wanna meet me and AJ at the cafe in town?

Ginger guy: Theres many cafes in town, which one?

Jack: Flower Garden?

Ginger guy: Sounds good. Ill tell her when she wakes up.

Jack: Have fun waking her up. Meet us at 10.

I put my phone down, getting up and getting dressed. While I was sorting out my hair AJ walked in, a towel wrapped round his waist. I raised an eyebrow as he went to my side of the wardrobe, taking out one of my hoodies before closing the wardrobe door, opening his side, taking out some skinny jeans.

"Stealing my clothes again?" I asked, making him blush.

"Yep." He smiled, getting dressed, getting out his hairdryer, drying his mop of hair, making it all go fluffy. I smirked, walking over and messing it up when he just finished fixing it. "JACK!" He frowned, crossing his arms, looking up at me. I  smiled, taking his hand in mine, pulling him close to me. wrapped my free arm round his waist, pulling him in for a gentle kiss.

"I love you JJ."

"I love you too Jacky!"

Josh's POV

I was up and ready, trying to wake up Lauren. I gently shook her, her eyes slowly opening. She grabbed my pillow, trying to hit me with it however I dodged.

"Were going out for breakfast babe." I smiled, the female slowly sitting up. She got out of bed, leaning against my tall frame. 

"Are we going with anyone?" She whined, hugging my loosely.

"Jack and AJ, Jack messaged me while you were still in dreamland."

"What time we meeting with them?"

"We will have to leave in about 30 minutes, you have time to get ready." I replied while Lauren was walking to her wardrobe, pulling out some jeans and a black top. I sat on my phone while she got ready, smiling when she took it out my hands, sitting on my lap. she hugged my gently, resting her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms round her, rubbing gentle circles on her hip, accidentally sending her to sleep. I picked up my phone, taking a picture before posting it on instagram.

*Insert Picture*

joshua_pieters: May be a little late to our breakfast get together with @/jack_maynard and @/aj11ace 

User 1: So cute xx

User 2: I want a relationship like theres.

jack_maynard: Have fun waking her up again Josh

joshua_pietes: @/jack_maynard Oh I wont

I sighed, shaking the girl until she woke up. 

"Come on, we need to go." I said, lifting her up, standing up before putting her down. We headed downstairs, putting on our shoes before walking to the cafe we arranged to meet up at.

When we got there was spotted Jack and AJ, taking a seat across from the two males. AJ smiled, hitting Jack on the head with the menu he was holding. 

"Hey guys." Jack smiled, gently nudging AJ. "How have you two been?"

"Weve been good." Lauren smiled. "We have been planning the wedding quite a lot, deciding where we want it and what colours to go with." She continued before taking the menu from AJ, looking at it before handing it to me.  We all chose what we were going to order, a waiter soon coming over. He smiled directly at Lauren, taking her order, making sure he got everything correct. He couldnt care less about the rest of the orders, walking away. I huffed, putting my arm arm around her. The waiter soon came back with our drinks, placing them down in front of us. He gave Lauren hers, having slipped a small note under the mug. She managed to hide her laugh, reaching for some of the sugar that was on the table, purposely showing off her engagement ring to the waiter. I looked up at him, seeing him glaring down at me. 

"Sorry bud. Youre 10 years late." I said, watching as Lauren put a couple sugars in her drink.

"We can see about that." He smirked before walking off. 

"That was weird." AJ muttered, taking a sip of his tea, leaning against Jack a little. Around 5 minutes later our food came, and we all enjoyed it without the waiter coming back to the table until we paid. I stood up, putting my arm round Laurens waist as we walked towards the door. She glanced over her shoulder, picking up her pace.

"You okay?"

"He was going to follow us."

A/N

Im an asshole