Chapter 26

*A Week Later*

Diannes POV

Things were calm. It was perfect. Jack and AJ had been planning their wedding and everything was going perfectly for them. Things between Joe and I were amazing. We never fought, we spent almost every day together. The only time we were apart was when I was dancing at the academy and sometimes Id invite him to watch us all practice. Luckily the others didnt mind.

Right now I was snuggled up on Joes chest. I was looking at his phone as he scrolled through twitter. I laughed, a large amount of Joes fans wondering whether we're dating or not.
"When should we tell them?" I asked.
"We can tell them soon baby. We can tell them soon." He smiled, kissing my softly. I kissed back, Joe pulling me onto his lap. I smiled, one hand on his cheek the other on the back of his neck. I felm him trail his hands to my waist. I pulled away, smiling softly. He smiled, moving one hand to my cheek, gently rubbing his thumb against it. I smiled, nuzzling my head into his hand gently.
"I love you Di."
"I love you too Joe." I smiled, giving him another kiss.

Jacks POV

I smiled down at AJ, kissing him gently. We had almost finished the important parts of our wedding planning. We were working on the guest list right now.
"Can I invite my friend Chloe?" He asked softly. "Shes my old dace partner."
"I dont see why not." I smiled, AJ writing her name down. We contined talking about who we were inviting. AJ smiled.
"I still cant believe this is all happening."
"I still cant believe you said yes." I laughed, kissing him gently.
"Im glad I did. I couldnt have said no." AJ said softly, placing his hands on my cheeks. I smiled, kissing his forehead.
"Lets continue with planning this wedding because its not going to plan itself."

Joshs POV

I was sat on the sofa scrolling through Instagram. Lauren had gone to the gym for some training so I was sat on my own. I sighed, running my fingers through my hair. I pulled myself off the sofa, walking into the kitchen, making myself a coffee. I leant against the counter, sipping the hot drink from the mug. I heard the door open, Lauren walking in.
"Hey baby." She smiled when we walked into the kitchen. She kissed me gently. "Im going to shower, Ill be down in a moment." She smiled. I nodded, kisisng her forehead before she walked off. I walked back to the sofa, sitting down. I finished my coffee, leaving the mug on the coffee table. Lauren soon walked back down, sitting on my lap.
"Can I help you?" I laughed.
"Maybe." She giggled, kissing me softly. I smiled and kissed back, holding her close to me, one arm round her waist, the other round her back. I pulled away for a moment, Lauren kissing me again. I smiled, kissing back gently. This is how it was meant to be. Perfect.

Caspars POV

I sighed, picking up my phone and messaging Dianne.

Caspar: Hey Diane
Diane: Hey Casper.
Caspar: By any chance would it be possible to get Nadiyas number?
Diane: Someone got the crushies? 😏😏
Caspar: What? NO! I just want to get to know her.
Diane: Sure Casp. This is it.
Caspar: Thanks Di. Say Hi to Joe for me.
Diane: Will do.

I smiled, putting Nadiyas number into my phone.
"Here goes nothing." I muttered to myself.

Caspar: Hey Nadiya, its Caspar.
Nadiya: Oh hey Caspar. How come you got my number?
Caspar: Dianne.
Nadiya: Oh that makes sense. Shes pretty cool.
Caspar: I guess so yeah.
Nadiya: So I have to go. Dance practice. Bye.
Caspar: See ya.

I put my phone down, rubbing my eyes. I dragged myself to the kitchen.
"You can only try Caspar." I said to myself, turning on the tap, splashing myself with water to try and clear my mind. I turned the tap off and dried my face. Maybe one day Ill get closer with Nadiya. That's what I hoped.

Okay, maybe I do have the crushies.

Kevins POV

I laughed, Stacey having made a terrible joke. I held her closer, kissing her forehead. She smiled, getting a piece of popcorn out the bowl, throwing it at me.
"So that's how youre going to play?" I asked, getting a small handful, rubbing it into her hair. She gasped, climbing off my lap, taking the bowl with her as she ran to the other side of the dorm. I laughed as I ran after her, wrapping my arms round her waist and picking her up. Stacey giggled, wrapping her legs round me.
"Popcorn?" She smiled, taking a piece out and feeding it to me.
"Okay we get you guys are adorable but you're weird." Aljaž said, his arm round Janette.
"Were amazing." Stacey smiled, resting her head on my shoulder.
"Sure." Janette laughed.
"Dont listen to them Stace. They're just jealous that were better." I said. Stacey nodded, pouting a little.
"We are better." She hummed.
"You wish." Aljaž said, getting popcorn thrown at him by Stacey. He gasped, using Janette as a sheid when Stacey threw more popcorn.
"No!" She turned round to look at Aljaž. "Thats not fair!"
"I dont care." He laughed, kissing her gently. She smiled and kissed back.
"Take that to your room!" I huffed. Aljaž looked at me and winked before leading Janette to his dorm.
"Wanna go out for ice cream?" I asked Stacey, the girl nodding.

Joes POV

Dianne had fallen asleep on my lap. She looked so peaceful. I loosely put my arm around her, feeling her lean into my more. I smiled, holding her closer. She stayed asleep. I smiled, gently kissing her forehead before carrying her up to my room. She whined, her eyes fluttering open.
"Morning sleeping beauty." I joked.
"Its morning aready?"
"No its the evening babe." I smiled, sitting down on my bed with her in my lap. She hummed, resting her head on my shoulder.
"Im gonna sleep on you again."
"Go ahead." I whispered. Dianne fell asleep again cuddled up against me.

I love her.

A/N

Finally finished their shitty, cringey chapter