Chapter 11

Warning: A couple hate comments

*A Few Days Later*

Joes POV

I saw sat in my car outside the academy waiting for Diannes dance lesson to finish. She was coming back to mine so we could film a video, agreeing that it would help the fans learn more about her and hopefully be more accepting. We were going to say we were together yet, waiting to see how long the relationship lasted and for the fans to see her more often in videos so they know I didnt spend a tiny portion of my time with her. We were going to make sure they were supportive before telling them. I jumped out my thoughts when Dianne tapped the window. She laughed having seen me jump. I rolled my eyes playfully, unlocking my car so she could get in.
"Hey Joey." She smiled, sitting down in the passenger side.
"Hey Di, you ready to film?"
"I guess. A little nervous." She said as I started up the car.
"I get that. Dont worry about it okay?" I smiled, beginning to drive back to the apartment.
"So what are we filming?" She asked softly.
"Well I have had a few ideas. When we get back to mine we can look at them and you can pick one." I said.
"Sounds good to me." She hummed. We sat in a comfortable silence until Dianne squealed.
"Whats up?" I asked.
"Lauren just messaged me."
"Shes been messaging you every day since the incident."
"I know but this one was cute."
"What did she say?" I asked, pulling into the apartments car park.
"Apparently Josh is being really sweet to her. She just sent a picture of a bunch of chocolate and sweets he had gotten her."
"Never known Josh to be like that." I said with a slight laugh. "I remember when Caspar once fell down the stairs and for a week every time Josh saw him he would start laughing."
"Thats because Josh is in love." She giggled, getting out the car when I parked.
"I never thought I would see the day. Also Im surprised that Jack and AJ and Lauren and Josh havent gotten married yet. Theyve been together for 10 years.
"You never know, they may get married soon." She shrugged.
"Maybe." I smiled, taking her hand as we walked up to the apartment. I tried to open the door however it was locked. Byron mustve gone out. I used my keys to get in, holding the door for Dianne.
"Thank you." She giggled, pretending to bow. I laughed, closing the door and taking her to Byrons room where I film my videos. I grabbed my youtube notebook. 
"So, what ideas do you have?" Dianne asked as I sat down next to her.
"Well I have a child birth similar series." I said. "You could do my makeup or we could do a unoriginal Q&A." I said.
"I like the idea of a child birth simular. How does that work?" She asked.
"I would have something on me that would give me a feel of a contraction when I answer a question about a girl thing wrong."
"Lets do it!" She clapped her hands. I nodded, going onto twitter and tweeting, asking for questions. I let Dianne pick some, noting them down. I went into my room, getting the outfits for the video while she wrote down questions for the video. I came back and smiled, making sure she kept the questions hidden.
"Ready to start?" I asked, about to turn on the camera.
"As ready as Ill ever be."

Laurens POV

I smiled, curled up on the sofa eating a bar of galaxy. Josh had gone to Caspars to go film a video, giving me strict orders to rest because he wanted me to get better. It was sweet. Really sweet. My phone beeped, having gotten a message from Josh.

Josh💞: Hey baby, just wanted to check up on you. You okay??
Lauren: Im fine babe xx
Josh💞: Thats good. Is there anything you want me to bring you home?
Lauren: Just cuddles.
Josh💞: I think I can do that.
Lauren: Thats good xx
Josh💞: Anyway, Ill be home soon. Bye xx
Lauren: Bye xx

I put my phone down, looking up at the TV. I was watching the orginal IT, however I couldnt help but laugh thought some of it except the sad scenes. Horror films had always been my favourite. I just found them funny more than scary. I hummed, laughing a little.
"Dont go in that room!" I huffed. "Kids in films. So stupid sometimes." I said to myself, picking up my iced coffee and taking a sip before putting it back down, continuing to eat the chocolate. I went through my phone, checking twitter, seeing that Joe had done a video with Dianne. I checked the comments of the tweet, seeing what people thought before it came out.

User1: Omg cant wait! Hope its a good one!
User2: Cant wait to see what Diannes like.
User3: Do more videos with the boys not random girls we dont know.
User4: @User3 maybe in the video we get to know her?
User3: @User4 shes probably someone thatll use him for fame then ditch him. She seems like that kind of person.

I put my phone down. I hated how people made random assumptions about Dianne when they dont even know her. Shes so sweet and they think shes going to use him. I soon got the notification that Joe had uploaded a video and boradcasted it to my TV. I laughed pretty much the whole way through. You could see the chemisty the two had and since the group knew they were together it was adorable. It was nice to see Joe so happy again. In the video you could see how much of a genuine person Dianne was, and how she wouldn't do anyone any harm. I smiled, the video almosy finishing when Josh came home.
"How you feeling?" He asked, kissing my forehead.
"Better now youre here." I smiled, cuddling up to him when he sat down. He smiled, kissing my forehead before we watched the last of the video together.

Those two were really meant to be werent they?

A/N

1 out of 2 chapters today.