Chapter 9

Warning: An attack on a character.

*The Next Day*

Diannes POV

I walked into the dorm with Janette and Katya. We giggled, going to help each other get ready. We started with Katya. She went to go shower, Janette and I running to Katyas room. I looked through her wardrobe. It was still quite cold outside. I took out a light pink dress that went to mid thigh a long with a jacket to go with. I took some heels out her wardrobe and put them with the clothes I had laid out on her bed before helping Janette get out the required makeup. We took out some hair curlers, plugging them in so they had time to heat up. She walked in, a towel wrapped round her. We let her get dressed before walking back in. We sat her down, brushing her hair and drying it before I started to curl it, Janette starting with the makeup. I smiled, lightly spraying it with hairspray to make sure it stayed before unplugging the curlers and letting them cool down before putting them away. Janette finished with the makeup, Katya gasping.
"I look amazing!"
"You always do K." I smiled. "Now Janette. Shower." I giggled. She nodded and ran to the bathroom. Katya and I walked to her room. I chose the outfit again, going with a blue dress and some heels. I took out a little jacket to match too. I laid them down, getting out the makeup while Katya searched for cute hairstyles.
"Which one?" She asked, showing them to me.
"The ponytail. Its cute." I said. Janette walked in and we let her get dressed. I started with her makeup, Katya curling Janettes hair before gently putting it into a high ponytail, leaving a few strands to fall by her face. She smiled, looking in the mirror once we had finished.
"You guys are miricle workers." She stood up and hugged us. I smiled.
"Right Buswell. Go shower." Katya smiled. I nodded, heading towards the bathroom. I showered, washing my hair and body, shaving all over. I sighed, getting out and wrapping a towel round me. I dried my feet, walking into my room. I smiled, the two girls leaving to allow me to get dressed. I dried off, looking at the outfit. A black, leather, tight skirt and a top to go with along with a jacket. I smiled, putting my clothes on, calling the girls back in. They sat be down, brushing and drying my hair before straightening it. Katya started my makeup while Janette continued with my hair, making sure each piece was dead straight. I smiled, Katya putting the lipstick on me.
"Done." She said, allowing me to see myself in the mirror.
"Guys....Its perfect." I smiled, hugging them both.
"Were artists." Janette said, all of us laughing.
"Anyway, lets go meet the boys then head to the restaurant." Katya smiled. I nodded, all of us taking our keys and phones, leaving our dorm and walking to the boys dorms. We got Aljaž first, who was completely in awe of Janette (it was adorable). We then got AJ and Neil, Neil becoming protective over Katya incase anyone looked at her in a way they shouldnt. He had his arm securly round her, holding her close to him. I walked with AJ since we were both meeting our boyfriends are the restaurant.

When we got there we sat down at our table, the others having not arrived. They showed up not long after, taking their seats. Joe smiled, sitting next to me.
"You look gorgeous." He whispered. I blushed a little.
"Not looking too bad yourself." I smiled. He kissed my cheek before looking at the drinks menu. The waiter came over, looking around the group, keeping his eyes on Lauren a little longer. Josh put an arm round her shoulders, pulling her a little closer. The waiter rolled his eyes almost out of disgust, taking everyones drink orders. He took the drink menus and gave us the food ones before leaving to go get our drinks. I looked through it, deciding to go for a chicken burger with chips. We all ordered when he came back with out drinks. He took the menus before walking off.
"Guys did you notice him looking at Lauren weirdly?" I asked.
"Yes." Josh said, not impressed. He still had his arm round her, keeping her close.
"Just keep an eye on him." I whispered. He nodded, all of us going into our own conversations with people. We smiled, our food soon coming. We ate in silence, all of us a lot hungrier than we thought we were. Joe finished before me, putting an arm round me while I finished my dinner. I smiled, wiping the sides of my mouth with my thumb. I leant against Joe, finishing my coke. I put the glass down, a few waiters coming over to take our empty glasses and plates. We were brought over the bill, each of us paying for some of it so it was fair. We got up, putting on our jackets, thanking the waiters before leaving. We walked towards the park, each of us walking with our boyfriend or girlfriend.

Joes POV

I smiled down at Dianne. She was gorgeous. The way the moonlight reflected on her hair. The way shed look up at me and give me a sweet smile. She was perfect. I kept my guard up, making sure the press werent around, however I wasnted expecting what happened next.

11 guys came out of no where, one of them going for Lauren. Josh tried to protect her however he was held back. We all were. I tried getting out the mans grip, seeing Lauren getting beaten up in front of us. Josh was screaming for the man to get off of her, thrashing against the guy that was holding him back. They only let go when Lauren was knocked out cold, her lip and nose bleeding, cuts on her face and arms since she hadnt been wearing a jacket. Josh didnt run after the guys. He knelt down next to Lauren, wiping the blood from her cuts while Katya called the ambulance and police. They came in about 15 minutes. The paramedics allowed Josh to go with her in the ambulance since no immediate family were able to go with her. The police asked up all questions while Lauren was taken to the hospital. Luckily we all had breif descriptions of the men and they were able to find some of them still around, arresting them under suspicion of an attack. They took our details, thanking us for the information before leaving.

Lest just say a good night turned bad.

A/N

I hated writing the attack so much because I love Lauren.