Chapter 17

Warning: Some tea ends, more tea starts.

*The Next Day*

Diannes POV

Lauren had stayed overnight, and she woke up when Joe and I had started breakfast. Joe came back late last night, telling me Josh had gone back to his and Laurens apartment. I put the fry up on three plates, giving Lauren a coffee since she was exhaused, having spent a lot of night awake. Thats what she told me anyway. I knew she felt bad for screaming at Josh and saying she hated him. She hated being wrong.
"So Lauren, you going to see him today?" I asked softly. She nodded.
"Yeah....I have to apologise." She sighed. "I feel bad."
"Dont, Im sure if you explain he will understand." Joe smiled. Lauren nodded, all of us eating our breakfast with music quietly playing from the radio. Lauren cleaned up, doing so as a thank you for letting her stay round. I sighed, Joe going to drive her home.

Laurens POV

I hated being wrong, however I knew I was. I love Josh. I do. However he needs to know that I can take care of myself. I sighed, getting in Joes car.
"Do you think he hates me?" I asked, looking down at my lap.
"He was crying at Caspar yesterday. He thought he lost you. You didnt hear this from me." Joe said, making me laugh at the last bit.
"He cried over me?"
"Whenever youre hurt he gets upset since he knew he couldn't protect you. Hes a huge softie really."
"I know." I laughed. "Hes rather cuddly too."
"Never wouldve expected that." Joe laughed.
"He keeps it rather secret."
"I get that. Anyway, we're here." He said, pulling up outside the apartment block.
"Thanks." I sighed, getting out and walking inside. I walked up to our apartment, knocking gently. I heard footsteps before Josh opened the door. Before he could say anything I hugged him tightly.
"I-Im sorry." I sniffed. Josh smiled a little, bringing me inside and closing the door. He picked my up, carrying me to the sofa.
"I forgive you baby." He whispered, sitting me on his lap, rubbing circles on my back. "I shouldnt have been so protective. I just didnt want you getting hurt."
"I know." I cooed. "I just want to get back into training."
"I know, and you can." He said, making me smile brightly. I squealed, hugging him tighter.
"Thank you!" I giggled, squeezing him.
"Cant breathe." He laughed. I blushed, letting him go. Josh smiled, pulling me into a gentle kiss, a hand on my cheek. I kissed back, Josh pulling away.
"I love you." I whispered.
"I love you too baby." He cooed, kissing my forehead before gently pulling me into his chest.

AJs POV

Jack and I had been stressing a lot about the wedding, seeming to disagree on a lot of things about it.
"No AJ that wouldnt work!"
"Then we can make it work!"
"Its not possible itll blow away!"
"We can tie it down!"
"AJ it will not work!"
"It will!"
"No it wont!" Jack yelled at me. I went quiet, looking down at my feet. He sighed, putting a hand on my arm but I slapped it away.
"Dont touch me!" I sniffed. Jack never yelled at me. Never. This was the first time. I didnt like it. I backed off, taking a few steps away from Jack.
"AJ-" Before he could continue I ran out Jacks apartment, running back to the academy. It wasnt too far so I got there rather quickly. I turned back, Jack not there. I sighed, running up to my dorm and walking in. Katya and Neil were cuddled up on the sofa, making me burst into tears.
"AJ whats wrong?" Katya asked, walking over, pulling me into a hug.
"I-I....Jack..."
"You didnt break up did you?" She asked.
"N-no...h-he yelled a-at me a-and I g-got scared." I sniffed. Katya sighed, rubbing my back as she hugged me.
"Go relax in your room J, were gonna sort this out for you okay?" She said softly. I nodded, thanking her before walking to my room. I laid down under the duvet, falling into a terrible sleep.

Jacks POV

What have I done? I just scared AJ away. Who knows where he went. I was calling everyone, finally getting to Neil.

Neil: Jack what is it?
Jack: Have you seen AJ?
Neil: Yes. Hes back at the dorm. Youve really upset him.
Jack: I know, I didnt mean to.
Neil: Come to the dorm. Hes sleeping but keeps waking up from bad dreams.

I hung up, picking up my car keys, running down to the car park. I drove straight to the academy. I pulled up outside, running up to AJ and Neils' dorm, knocking violently. Neil opened it, and before he could say anything I ran to AJs room. I quietly opened the door, seeing the male tossing and turning, whining in his sleep. I walked over, kicking off my shoes and laying down on the bed. Immediately AJ cuddled up to me, not knowing who I was. However when he woke up he rolled me off the bed.
"AJ." I sighed, looking up at him. He glanced away, and I noticed how tearstained his cheeks were. "Baby....I-Im sorry." I stood up, crouching in front of him, taking his hands in mine. "I didnt mean to shout, I just want it to be perfect. We can try make your idea work okay?" I said. He was still trying to be angry with me however I could see him try to smile. Suddenly he lept at me, pulling me into the tightest hug.
"You really think itll work?"
"We can try." I smiled, holding him close to me. He smiled, nuzzling his head into my chest. "Are you trying to fall asleep on me?"
"Maybe." He giggled, closing his eyes. I picked up him, laying down on his bed, holding him close to me, playing with his hair until we both fell asleep.

A/N

Which couples next?