Chapter 12

Warning: If you like JJ, get ya tissues, its gonna be cute.

*A Few Days Later, Saturday Morning*

AJs POV

Things have been going well for everyone lately. Lauren had been healing nicely and she was almost back to perfect health and back to training. Joes fans had been amazingly supportive of Dianne when he did a video with her. They all realised what a lovely person she was and how close she seemed with Joe. I had seen a few people already shipping them.

I smiled, looking at Jack who was still asleep. On the weekends I stayed at his apartment instead of the school, and occationally during the week depending how early I have a lesson the next day. I rested my head on his chest, listening to the beat of his heart. I tapped my finger in time until he woke up.
"Morning baby." He smiled, kissing my forehead, wrapping his arms round me, holding me close. "Wanna go out today?" He asked. I nodded excitedly.
"What are we going?"
"Thats a surprise." He smiled, messing up my hair. I giggled, sneezing afterwards.
"Bless you." He said, kissing my forehead before getting up. I frowned, rolling myself up in the duvet. "Come on your burrito." He laughed, picking me up in the duvet and carrying me to the living room.
"But I thought I was a marshmallow?"
"Sometimes." He smiled, laying me down on the sofa before going to make us some breakfast.

Jacks POV

Today could either be the worst or the best day of my life. I was terrified in a good way. I sighed, making pancakes for us both, covering AJs in nutella since he loved it that way. I carried the plates into the living room, smiling softly seeing AJ asleep again. He was honestly adorable. I could hug him all day every day if he would let me. He probably would. I put the plates on the coffee table, gently shaking him.
"Breakfast is ready baby." I cooed, helping him unwrap from the duvet. We sat back on the sofa, sitting in a confortable silence as we ate. I had the day planned out and where to take AJ.

I was going to take him down to a cafe we went to often for lunch since we were having a later breakfast today then in the afternoon I would take him all the way to the beach back home where we went to school. It was a special place for us and meant a lot so I knew it would be perfect.

When we finished breakfast I walked to the kitchen, washing up while AJ went to go shower. I checked my phone, seeing a message from Conor.

Annoying brother: Good luck today 👍
Jack: Thanks. Hopefully it all goes well.
Annoying brother: Im sure it will. He loves you. Remember that.
Jack: I cant forget.
Annoying brother: Just have fun.
Jack: Will do.

I put my phone down, walking upstairs and getting dressed. I told AJ that what he needed to wear needed to be a little formal yet still casual. I smiled, AJ walking back in.
"Is this okay?" He asked, talking about his outfit.
"Perfect babe." I walked over, giving him a sweer kiss. We walked out the room and I grabbed something before we left. I smiled, grabbing my keys before we left the apartment. I locked the door, walking down to my car. I smiled, opening the door for him.
"Such a gentleman." He smiled, kissing my cheek before getting in. I walked over to the drivers side and got in, starting up the car, driving to our first destination.

It took about an hour and half to get to the small cafe, both of us hungry at that point. We got out the car, holding hands as we walked into the cafe. We got a few disgusted looks however we brushed them off since they meant nothing to us. We sat down, our waitress soon coming.
"Wait Scarlett?" I scoffed. She looked at us.
"Hey guys." She sighed. "You know, Id like to apologise for everything I did back at school. It wasnt right of me and I know it was all a mistake."
"Well I cant say I forgive you right now but Ill think on it." AJ said, making her smile slightly.
"Lets start with drinks on the house, what can I get you both?"
"Ill have a coffee." I said.
"Orange juice please." AJ smiled.
"Itll be here soon." She smiled before walking off. I reached over the table to hold AJs hand.
"I love you." I whispered soothingly.
"I love you too Jacky." He smiled.

Our drinks soon came and not long after that our lunch came too. When Scarlett brought it over we had small chats and she didnt seem that bad at all. Maybe she had something going on during school that made her act the way she did. Teachers always say bullies have a story too. We both ate quietly, only talking every so often. I smiled, Scarlett taking the empty plates, mug and glass before bringing over the bill, having taken the drinks off. I paid, not letting AJ split the bill since I told him it was my treat. We got up, leaving the cafe and getting back in the car, starting our drive to the beach. AJ had connected his phone to my car, the both of us singing purposely bad to whatever song happened to come on.

We laughed, pulling up into the car park. We got out and I locked the car. I took a deep breath, making sure I had everything on me. I smiled, taking his hand, we walked down the beach before sitting down, looking at the sun set. When he wasnt paying attention I set my phone up so it was recording before I pulled him up. I sighed, holding both his hands. He looked a little confused.

I took a deep breath.

"AJ, when we met back at school I never realised Id fall for you as much as I have. Waking up with you in my arms is perfect to me. Knowing that I have you to always turn to and I have you to protect and care for. It makes me incredibly happy." I started. "Over the years Ive fallen more and more in love with you, which I didnt think was possible. You made it possible." I smiled. I watched him blush. "So AJ." I took a small velvet box out my pocket, opening as I got down on one knee.

"Will you marry me?"

He gasped, covering his mouth, tears ran down his cheeks as he nodded vigorously.
"Yes!" He squealed. I smiled, standing up and putting the ring on him before kissing him deeply but with passion.

Today really was magical.

A/N

Youre
Fucking
Welcome