Chapter 25

Warning: Lauren getting very triggered. Also cute Losh hehe.

*Continuing From Last Chapter*

Laurens POV

No. Fucking. Way.

This bitch didnt leave and now the others have introduced her to our game of Never Have I Ever. Am I a little annoyed? No. Im pissed. We were all sat in a circle and it was Scarletts turn to ask.
"Never Have I Ever netflix and Chilled?" She asked. AJ, Jack, Josh and I all took our shots, but of course AJs was orange juice. Scarlett looked at me.
"Can I help you?" I asked.
"That doesn't suit you."
"What doesn't?"
"This angry girl act. Also having NetFlix and Chilled."
"So youre saying Im not capable of getting dick."
"Thats not what Im-"
"Oh sure!" I snapped. "Just continue with the game!" I huffed.
"Never Have I Ever...." Dianne continued.

The game went on, and each time Scarlet spoke the more I got annoyed. I wanted to rip her tongue out and shove it down her throat. She looked at me, noticing the fact I had been glaring at her.
"Lauren do you have a problem with me?" She asked.
"Maybe." I shrugged. "What is it to you?"
"I was just wondering why."
"Want me to remind you about everything you said at school?" I scoffed. "Unlike Dianne and AJ I dont let go of things as lightly." I snapped, standing up and storming out of Joes apartment. I walked down to Joshs car, hearing footsteps behind me. Josh span me round, holding me close.
"Hey hey." He cooed, rubbing my back. "Deep breathes." He whispered. Luckily he knew how to calm me almost instantly. I closed my eyes, resting my head on his chest, barely reaching his shoulders. I sniffed, shaking a little.
"I hate her." I muttered. "I hate her."
"I know you do." He whispered. "I know you do. However the others are giving her a chance, so please try to give her a chance too."
"I was trying." I said. He nodded, kissing my forehead.
"Lets go home baby." He smiled, placing a hand on my cheek. We both got in the car, making our way home.

Diannes POV

I put my hand on Scarlets shoulder.
"She will come around eventually." I reassured her. Scarlet nodded.
"I just want to make things right again."
"I know." I sighed. "Lauren just takes a lot more persuading than others, thats all." 
"I shouldve known." She sighed, looking over at me.
"Trust me. Josh will get her to come through." Caspar said. "She wouldnt admit it but shes head over heels for him."
"She is." I smiled. "Trust me, he will help."
"I hope so." She said, smiling softly.  "I just want her to like me."
"Thats a far stretch." Jack said, AJ nudging him, however we all laughed. He smiled, AJ cuddling up to him. We all continued to talk, Joe pulling me close, allowing me to snuggle into him.
"Its getting late. We should all probably get going." Conor said. The others agreed, each of them getting up. Jack picked up AJ, laughing as he carried him out. Once they all left Joe picked me up, slowly carrying me upstairs to his room.
"Can I wear one of your hoodies." I asked softly.
"What one do you want baby?" He asked, sitting me down on the bed.
"The grey fluffy one." I giggled. He walked to his wardrobe, getting it before passing it to me. I slipped off my top, putting on the hoodie. I laid down, Joe laying down beside me.
"Its not even late." He chuckled.
"I know but my body aches." I sniffed. He nodded, gently wrapping his arms round my waist. I snuggled into him, resting my head on his chest.
"I love you Di." Joe whispered, kissing the top of my head before he slowly drifted to sleep.
"I love you too Joey."

Laurens POV

I was sat on the sofa watching one of the Saw movies. I laughed a little, running my hand through my hair. Josh soon sat down next to me, putting an arm round my shoulders. I smiled, laying down, resting my head on his lap.
"Comfy?" He asked. I nodded, smiling brightly up at him before looking back at the TV. He put an arm round me, his hand on my stomach as I had only been wearing shorts and a vest top, my top having risen when I laid down. I smiled, closing my eyes, breathing softly. Josh moved his hand to my side, beginning to tickle me. I squirmed a little, Josh smirking as he tickled me more.
"S-stop." I giggled.
"Nope." He laughed, moving me so he was pinning me down on the sofa, tickling my sides. I continued to squirm round under his grasp, laughing loudly.
"Whats the magic word?" He asked.
"A-abra C-Cadaba!" I laughed, Josh having stopped tickling me. I smiled, leaning up and kissing him. He kissed back, his hands on my waist, my hand on his cheek. He sat up, pulling me with him. I sat on his lap, pulling away. He smiled, playing with my hair. Josh then pulled me closer, letting me rest my head on his shoulder.
"I dont care what Scarlet says. I love you okay?" He hummed. "Even if she has anything nasty to say in the future Ill kick her ass for it."
"Well all know I can do that myself." I smiled, kissing him gently. He smiled and pulled away.
"I know. I just want to protect you." He sighed.
"I know. However Im a strong girl. I know what Im doing." I giggled, kissing his cheek before getting up, walking to our room. I put my phone on charge, brushing my hair before laying down on our bed, closing my eyes. I soon felt the bed dip beside me and I rolled over.
"Spoon me!" I laughed, Josh huffing in a playful way before wrapping his arms round me. I smiled, closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

A/N

I wanted Losh content okay dont attack me.