Sleep (LoganxRoman)

Go easy on me

Go easy on me... I'm not good with this ship.

Edit : Also! I have been informed at the artist, if they're on Wattpad I am very sorry! Please go follow them on Instagram! They do lots of artwork that's amazing and please give them some love!

Their Instagram account it pu_mpkinspice . Here is the link - https://instagram.com/pu_mpkinspice?igshid=r07qozrqdr6t

Roman tiredly walked out of imagination

Roman tiredly walked out of imagination. He had a full day of slaying dragon witches, non stop.

He was sore, tired and sweating.

The prince wiped sweat beads from his forehead, dampening his now muddy white uniform, his red sash was torn and would have to be stitched and his hair was messy.

His crown was slightly scuffed, but non the less, shone on top of his head, brightly. The red parts were scratched, but nothing he couldn't fix.

Roman went to his room and dropped his sword and immediately went to Logan's room, wanting comfort and hugs.

Logan was in his bed. His tie was off and he was reading a blue book... Well, attempting to read.

The truth was, the intellectual trait hasn't been able to focus all day, he had been worried about his boyfriend.

He always worried Roman would turn up dead, or be injured when he went on adventures fighting evil demons, wizards, shadows and Dragon Witches. However, it never happened as Roman was a skilled fighter.

Roman shuffled into the smart traits room and took off his shoes and shirt and collapsed into his boyfriends bed.

Logan looked down at him and wrapped his arms around him him smiling, "hello Ro."

"Hi Logie..."

The logical trait smiled lightly, "are you ok? You're not hurt, are you?" He was fully prepared to summon a first aid kit if he must.

"No, of course not... they can't beat me." He smiled, tiredly, cuddling into Logan's side, his hair sticking to his forehead.

Logan placed a red bookmark in his book and set it down on the bedside oak table. He took Roman's crown, ignoring the stench of sweat and placed it on top of his book and smiled, "go to sleep Roman."

Logan took off his shirt and threw it down and clapped his hands, turning the light off, the room now black.

"Night, I love you." Roman muttered, his eye lids dropping and falling asleep instantly.

"Love you too." Logan smiled, taking his glasses off and closing his eyes as well, falling asleep.