Like the Sun, Also Authors Note!(LoganxThomas)

Shameless self promo! I wrote a new book called The Asylum, please go check it out, I'm begging you! Please leave comments and vote - ok that's all!

Now, onto our regular scheduled programming!

Also short I know, sorry! Just wanted cute fluff!

Thomas is a Demiguy, doesn't make a massive appearance but I still did it!

_______________________________

"You know? Thomas is like the sun to me." Logan said, as he sat next to Virgil, the two watching Buzzfeed Unsolved.

Virgil cooed sarcastically and then sneered, "man you're whipped."

"No I am not, I am not injured in anyway and-"

"No I mean you're so in love, it's disgusting." Virgil said, rolling his eyes, "stop taking everything I say literal."

"Apologies." Logan said, as he thought about his boyfriend Thomas. Yes, he was dating his hosts, at first he found these feelings to be distracting, but now he appreciates them. Or maybe it's just because he appreciates and loves Thomas so much?

"So, Thomas is the sun?" Virgil asked, getting back on track.

Logan nodded, "correct."

"Why? Because they're the light of your life?" Virgil asked sarcastically. Definitely not bitter about the fact Logan had a boyfriend before he did. Don't get him wrong, he's happy for Logan, but god was he lonely.

But, then again he'd probably just annoy them by asking every five seconds if the guy actually liked him, or if it was all just pity.

"No, it's because the longer I stare the more I regret it." Logan replied, as they started a new episode.

"O-oh." Virgil replied, he grew concerned for Thomas and Logan. Maybe they weren't as happy as he believed them to be? "But you love him... Right?"

"Duh." Logan scoffed, what a ridiculous notion to suggest he didn't love Thomas, he couldn't function without seeing the host at least five times a day - ok, that sounded clingy, but it's true! "All I'm asking is-"

Thomas popped up in front of the television and the two left brain traits, he wore a rainbow cape and had a huge smile on his face and looked to Logan.

"Babe look! I'm a gay superhero!" Thomas shouted, his eyed practically sparkling.

"Oh my god..." Logan mumbled.

Thomas gasped in realisation, making eye contact with Logan who was staring in complete and utter adoration.

"I'm SuperGay!" Thomas laughed and spun around, his rainbow cape following.

Logan looked to Virgil quickly, "I take it back. I love them." Then he turned back to Thomas and stared.