Flowers Everywhere (Virgil(x)Roman(x)Patton(x)xLogan)

Warning : Blood and Major Character Death

Yes that's a bad drawing, so sorry. I can't draw flowers.

Hanahaki Disease AU!

Virgil sighed and coughed, seeing petals fall to the ground in his room

Virgil sighed and coughed, seeing petals fall to the ground in his room. He's a side! A figment of Thomas, how could he be ill?! But he was. He had the Hanahaki Disease he believed it wall called. He's had it for a while and that's because of his one sided love.

He loved Roman Creativity Sanders, or as he calls him Princey. How could he not? Their playful banter and their Disney marathons and even sometimes just doing dumb things! He felt so happy around him but, turns out it's one sided.

He found that out when he woke up coughing heavily and coughed petals of different colors and assortments.

Virgil casually asked if he had a crush on anyway and Romans response was yes, and that someone was "Patton."

Roman stared at his ceiling, blood dribbling down his chin and onto his white shirt.

His eyes widened and leaned up, hacking his guts out, but in place was a bloody flower.

Roman was a prince and a side. He should not be ill! And yet he was and that was because of Patton Morality Sanders.

He loved the happy side a lot. He was nice and funny, bright and happy. He was so kind and caring it was hard not to fall in love with him, then he caught the illness and had asked him about crushes.

Roman life and said he had non and Patton blushed, "Logan!"

Patton was currently in his bathroom, the shower on as he coughed and choked on flowers, petals and vines as blood dribbled down his chin and onto his clothing g and sighed.

He knew it was ridiculous to have an illness such as this, because he knew he was a figment and besides he was trying to not let it get him down.

He had fallen in love with Logan Logic Sanders, yes he claimed to have no emotion but Patton has seen some of that emotion. He found it adorable when he got excised over space and books and he enjoyed cosplaying together.

That's when he began getting sick and searched up the illness online and gasped in horror.

He even asked Logan if he would like a romantic relationship with someone and Logan sighed and replied, "Virgil."

Logan couldn't concentrate on his book, maybe because of the excessive amount of petals and blood on the book.

Logan knew he shouldn't be sick, let alone have a life threatening illness and yet here he was. It was impossible because one, he wasn't real only a figment of Thomas and two, the 'Hanahaki Disease' wasn't real. It was made up by East Asian fandoms before coming to Westerners. There was fanarts, poems, videos and all sorts! But more specially fandoms due to the 'angst'.

Sighing, Logan coughed up more petals.

He knew having feelings would hurt him! He knew it! He just had to fall in love with Virgil Anxiety Sanders!

Virgil was cute and dark, with a capability of having a civil and fun debate, they would say the most random facts they knew, talked about space, read books together and watched conspiracy theories. They understood each other.

One day while thinking about what he and Virgil could do together, he coughed and a single petal landed on his lap. He searched it up and didn't believe it.

Even asked Virgil about his crush, making the disease worse because his response was, "Roman."

The four never left their rooms unless for a video and even then they were short.

Thomas noticed how they looked. Virgil looked thin and frail, while Romans cheeks and eyes sunk it. Logan looked like he was loosing sleep and Patton's hair was thinning and lost his shine.

The host had no idea what was going on and neither did the fans, or Remy, Remus or Deceit.

The only one who did was Picani and when he tried to help, it only made things worse so stayed silent and felt guilty.

Emile did make a good point on getting it removed surgically but they didn't know which disease it was, the one in which you feel to romance for that one person, or when they never feel love again.

Roman and Patton shot that down immediately, Virgil soon followed that example due to the fact he loved people platonically. Even Logan who said, though it hurt he too loved people platonically.

So, they dealt with it, until one day, their chest started to restrict and they began to choke and they collectively all knew, that that was the day.

They all hung out together, laughing and playing games, Remus and Roman fixed their relationship, making Roman tear up, Virgil fixer his friendship with Remus and Dee, even the fourth. Logan went around hugging people and Virgil allowed Patton to call him kiddo and be cute with him.

Emile hung out with them, watched cartoons and taught Logan some therapy, Remy took them out and got Starbucks. Thomas played games with them all day and called off recording. Thomas hung around his friends too, giving the sides the comfort they need.

Roman went off to imagination, saying how much he cares for everyone, caught a Dragon Witch one last time and left. Virgil said goodbye to his spiders and Dees snake. Patton pet a cat for once and ordered take out a lot. Logan let all of his emotions show.

They sang, they danced and ignored the pain.

Night fell, friends said goodbye, Thomas said goodnight, Remus hugged his brother farewell, Dee tipped his hat a see you soon and the fourth bowed playfully. Remy saluted them goodbye and Emile hugged them all, knowing exactly what was going to happen, then left.

The four climbed up the stairs and stood awkwardly in the hallway. It was as if they knew something was wrong because the next thing they knew, they where hugging each other, telling each other the cared for them and then bid each other goodbye.

"Goodnight, sleep tight."

"I shall you all in the morning."

"Yes and have good dreams."

"Nigh guys, we'll hang tomorrow."

They shut their doors and stood there for a second before going to their beds and laying down and closing their eyes. With one last thought on their minds and took their final breath.

'Why didn't you love me?'