The Mom (LoganxPatton)

Logan and Patton were arguing

Logan and Patton were arguing. It was about how Logan kept the cupboards open, successfully making Patton hit the doors and bruise his hips and legs.

"And I can't help it! I have a lot of things on my mind!"

Patton sighed, "I know, but please try!"

They were arguing in front of the TV, being watched by Roman and Virgil. It was no secret that Virgil and Roman saw Patton as their Dad, then he began dating Logan, who became motherly to the other two.

Virgil looked to Roman, frowning, "when are they gonna stop?"

Roman sighed, "Mom? Dad? You done arguing yet?"

Patton rubbed his eyes and sighed, "we shouldn't fight i-"

"Did you just call me 'Mom'?" Logan asked in confusion.

Virgil rose his eyebrow slightly, "well yeah... After you started dating Patton you became motherly."

"Name one time." Logan said, crossing his arms.

Roman sighed, "the time I went into imagination with no warning?"

Roman has just gotten back from imagination, spending hours fighting off dragon witches to protect the village.

His clothes were ripped and torn, blood stained his suit and had scars and bruises littering his tender body.

"Roman Creativity Sanders!" Shouted Logan storming down the hall way, his eyes full of fear and panic, "where did you go?!" Though Logan had already gotten information from Virgil.

"I went into imagination." Roman said, slowly and carefully.

Logan crossed his arms, "without telling myself or Patton?!"

"I didn't think I nee-"

"Do you have any idea how worried we were?!" Logan asked, angrily.

"I told Virgil!" Roman whined, sounding like a teenager being caught sneaking out.

Logan scoffed slightly, "and I suppose that helps in case you die out there!"

Roman frowned, making Logan frown as well, "Roman, I don't mean to be harsh, I just worry for you. Now, go to the kitchen, I'll get the first aid kit."

"Ok, Logan."

"That was one time!" Logan said, trying to defend himself.

Virgil rolled his eyes, "and there was that time I climbed on the roof."

Virgil sat upon the room, glaring down below, messing with the ladder propped up against the house.

He too hadn't told anyone where he was, only telling Roman he was heading out, so don't let the 'parents' know.

"Virgil Anxiety Sanders!" Shouted a scolding voice. Down below on the grass was Logan, looking up angrily.

"Sup'?" Virgil said, saluting him.

"Get down here right now!"

Virgil smirked, "make me!"

"I will count to three!"

The emo trait gasped sarcastically, "oh no! The horror!"

"One!" Started Logan, but Virgil stayed put.

"Two!" Now, Logan was angry. Virgil looked down and saw murder in Logan's eyes.

"Uh oh." Virgil quickly climbed the ladder and went to the male.

Logan began to check him over, "are you ok?! Are you hurt?!"

Virgil was lectured about how and why climbing a house was dangerous for at least two hours.

Logan scoffed.

"Do you need more convincing?" Asked Virgil, Patton was slowly agreeing, as Logan did sound like a Mom.

Roman crosses his arms, "how about the time we argued on that Sanders Sides video?"

"Well, Jack Smellington! It seems you've ruined the day, as usually!"

"Oh, please clueless moron! Like you helped him feel better!"

Roman and Virgil were arguing, with Patton trying to stop it as Thomas had conflicted feelings.

"Kiddos, calm down."

Roman rolled his eyes, "you know what Anxiety-"

"What Princey?"

"I think that you are-"

"Enough!" Shouted Logan, making the two arguing sides jump. The smart side sunk out and came back a few minutes later, holding a key and Virgil's phone.

"Virgil, you don't get your phone back for a month."

"What?!" Shouted Virgil, eyes wide. He was being grounded?!

Roman burst out laughing, "serves you right emo-"

"Roman, I've locked imagination and took your phone and also won't get either back for the month."

"What?!" Shrieked Roman, also realising he was getting grounded.

"Let's get on with the video."

"Just accept it love, you're their Mom." Patton said, holding onto Logan's hand, argument now long forgotten.

Logan sighed, not willing to admit he had turned into a mother and even saw Roman and Virgil as his sons, "Patton..."

"Come on Logie."

Roman and Virgil smirked, finding the nickname hilarious, "yeah... come on Logie." They chimed.

Logan rose his eyebrow, "keep it up and you'll be grounded."

"You can't do that!" Shouted Roman, standing up.

"As your Mom, I can."

Virgil groaned, "this is so stupid!"

"Don't try to outsmart your parents." Patton smiled, his arms wrapped around Logan's waist.

Logan looked up, seeing the time, "bed time."

"What?" Whined the two brotherly traits.

"Now!"

Roman and Virgil sighed.

"Night!" Roman said, leaving up stairs.

"Night Mom! Night Dad!" Virgil called, going to his room.

"Night kids!" The 'parents' shouted, smiling.

Logan was a Mom.