Just Tell Him (RemusxDeceit)

Look at this! A new ship! I am so sorry it's bad, I'm not good at writing Remus!

Remus was madly in love with Deceit. There was no denying it.

Only two people knew of his crush, Roman, since he was his brother and Virgil, because while Virgil never liked Remus, he still listened to the side.

"What should I doooo?"

Roman rolled his eyes, "you ask the same question every time I see you and you get the same response."

"Well, Virgil says to not even try!" Smirked Remus.

"Yeah well Virgil also told Thomas that the drink he left in the other room was poisoned and if he drank it, he would die." Roman replied.

Remus smirked, "oooh! Dying! That sounds like fun!"

"Of course it does." Roman raised his hand and in front of them rose Virgil.

His hair was all over his face and he stumbled, "ok... not used to that! Why would you make me do that?!"

"Tell Remus to tell Deceit he likes him." Roman demanded.

Virgil sat on Romans desk, because when tomorrow comes he will be faced with even more challenges and he is too overwhelmed to be worrying about was 'is' and 'is not' a chair.

"Don't. Don't even try." Virgil snarled.

Remus smirked, "see? The one time I actually agree with the butt."

Roman groaned, "you're no help Virgil!"

"I know."

Remus sighed and twiddled his moustache, "I'll be alone forever!"

Virgil sighed, "he likes you too! It's the only reason he ever talked to me, because I let him rant about how 'adorable' you are."

"Thanks for helping Anxiety but-"

"I'm being serious."

Roman looked to Virgil and back at Remus, "just go for it, bro!"

"Sigh. Fine." He sank down.

Virgil looked at Roman confused, "did he just say 'sigh'?"

"Yes."

Remus popped in Deceits room, making the side jump five feet in the air, "you did not scare me, Remus!"

"Sorry Dee... I just wanted to talk..."

Deceit sat up and set one of his snakes on the floor gently and patted the space next to him.

"Let's not talk."

Remus smiled and sat, "I-I'm not sure how to say it."

"Don't take your time."

The Duke took a deep breath and rubbed his hands together, "well... umm.... You know how Roman clearly has a crush on Virgil?"

"Yes. I thought it was more Patton."

"Well either way, you know how Roman clearly has a crush?"

"No."

"Well, I too have a crush."

Deceits eyes and heart went through a serious of emotions, anger, hatred, jealousy and sadness, while his mind and thoughts mishmashed into one big goopy mess, "ok... is he... cute?"

"Oh yeah... he's gorgeous. But he kinda has this weird thing where he has to lie and is part snake... but I think it's quiet adorable..."

Deceits face when red and looked at Remus, who's eyes were trained on the ground.

"Well you see... funnily enough, I don't have a crush too. He's kinda gross and has an annoying brother that's in the light side... I think he's handsome...."

Remus looked up and froze.

He was staring directly into Deceits eyes.

"Deceit I have a crush on you."

"I don't have one on you."

And Remus smiled, maybe he should have listen to Roman years ago?