There are Worse Things I Could Do (RemusxVirgil)

SONG : There Are Worse Things I Could Do - Grease
High school au!
Look at me arent I in a Remus-y mood!
_______________________________

Virgil held his books close to his chest, watching Remus next to his green car with his friend Dee and his brother Roman.

Logan and Patton walked right past him cautiously. And why wouldn't they? Sure, Virgil has crippling anxiety, but he tried to hide his weakness constantly and had this Bad Guy attitude.

The only one who didn't avoid him or want him for a quickie was Remus. They'd talk and have fun like normal people, but once Virgil found himself falling in love he had turned on the moustached male angrily.

The boy in green found himself falling in love too and when he confessed to Virgil he had feelings, the boy in purple wanted to cry.

"Stay away from me!" He yelled, "stay away!" He ran off and stayed away from Remus after that, watching from a distance in sadness.

Virgil leaned against one of the posts just outside the school, sad and alone, "There are worse things I could do, than go with a boy or two." He sang, glancing to Logan and Patton, he had gone out with both of them in the space of three months.

"Even though the neighborhood thinks I'm trashy," he looked down to his ripped black jeans and tight purple ripped short and jacket the older generations hated, "no good."

"I suppose it could be true," he sighed, "but there are worse things I could do." He leaned up off the post and began to walk.

"I could flirt with all the guys," he sang,passing the males he had been with who all give him looks of either disgust or lust, "smile at them and bat my eyes." He smiled a ditsy look and batted his eyes.

"Press against them when we dance, make them think they stand a chance," he sang, "then refuse to see it through." He looked down, disgusted with himself for even having the thought, "that's a thing I'd never do."

He leaned against another post, pulling his books closer to his chest, "I could stay home every night, wait around for Mr. Right." He sang, thinking of the male in green.

"Take cold showers every day, and throw my life away," he frowned, "on a dream that won't come true." Get real, there is no right guy it the world. How could there be?

Dee stalked up to Roman and smiled at him, making Virgil look down, remembering all the insults he threw at the snake loving boy for liking Roman.

"I could hurt someone like me," he sighed and walked off, "out of spite or jealousy." Maybe it was because it was one of Royals brothers that he was jealous. Because he was most definitely in lo- Uh he liked-ish Remus.

"I dont steal and I dont lie," he sang, looking to the sky, begging for any sentient, Devine deity to know he was good, "but I can feel and I can cry!" He defended, "a fact I'll bet you never knew." He sang quietly, tearing up.

He looked ok last time at Remus, who was on his phone scrolling through what looked like pictures, "but to cry in front of you, that's the worst thing I could do." A tear or two rolled down his cheeks, smudging his eye shadow.

As if Remus could feel someone staring, he looked up from his phone, just in time to see Virgil, who instantly hid behind the large post. And for a second he was going to go, but decided against it.

He'd respect Virgil's wishes and stay away, even if it killed Remus in the process.