Never be Satisfied (Patton(xAllSidesxEgosxThomas))

Warning: There is no smut, but it is heavily talked about, adultery and unsympathetic!Patton (sort of), angst

_________________________________

Patton woke up in a familiar Disney filled room, it was white and red everywhere with mirrors on nearly every wall.

His clothes were thrown about on the floor and his hair a mess, he put on his glasses and looked to his left.

Roman was still asleep, his clothing thrown on the floor, the usually perfect hair now a mess, his chest out on show and Patton couldn't help the gin that came on his face.

Romans body was littered with hickeys, and handprints, he was flushed and hair matted with sweat. Now, that's not to say Patton was careless, oh no. Everything was were it could be easily be hidden by clothing.

When he and Roman first began sleeping together, though Roman believed it to be dating, Patton had said that he 'didn't want the others know, as they might find it weird'. Roman agreed with this and promised to 'not say a thing', and he didn't.

Patton quietly and carefully got out of bed, got dressed and went out, despite what this has you believe, Roman wasn't his first, funnily enough Remus is.

"Hello my dear!" Called a nasally voice and kiss, which soon turned into Remus pinned against the wall by Patton.

"Hey handsome." Patton mumbled against Remus' lips, making the side flush red and knees buckle, "how many times have I told you? Not in public, everyone might get mad."

Remus bit his lip, "...sorry..."

"Tonight, I promise." Patton promised and left, going downstairs to make breakfast.

Yes, he began sleeping with Remus, then a year down the line with Roman, maybe it began after Thomas' first serious boyfriend. They slept together and Patton loved it, but when it ended and Thomas slept with another male, Patton didn't feel it.

He wasn't satisfied.

So, he slept with Remus and was almost satisfied, then a year with Roman... Now? He's still not satisfied.