Vampires (RemusxLoganxDeceit)

Requested by wolf_lover13-13

Vampire AU!

Warning: One swear word, biting
_________________________________

Logan was a very logical man, he didn't believe in demons and ghost, witches or Bigfoot,  curses or vampires. Everything had a logical explanation.

He was a scientist after all, a good one at that.

He never believed his boyfriends Remus, an actor and singer, or Dee - more commonly know as Deceit, a website and content creator.

Deceit had claimed years ago a witch had cursed him to look part snake, but Logan had pointed out it was a simple, yet strange mutation, but a good story to tell the kids.

Remus has said he was a duke, and Logan believed him - that being that Remus was in play, with the role of a duke. And when Remus tried to correct him, Logan had said it must have been a very convincing dream.

But the thing is, Remus and Deceit were telling the truth, being over a hundred and thousands of years old. They had tried to tell him for years that they weren't human, that they were in fact vampires which Logan laughed at and walked off.

Logan thought its was some weird prank - one of which wasn't working.

Logan walked back one night, tired and rubbed the bridged of his nose. He had worked late that night, sure he had a breakthrough for the latest experiment.

"Hey." Said a gruff voice, from behind Logan making him spin around.

"Salutations."

The guy slid next to him, "how are you?"

"I'm adequate... Who are you?" Logan asked in confusion, facing the male.

The man grinned and caressed his cheek and pinned him to a wall suddenly, "you have a lovely neck." The man kissed his neck softly, "and you smell lovely. I bet you taste better-"

The man fell and Logan fell down, panting, rubbing his neck.

"Logan, are you ok?"

Logan looked up, "Remus?" He asked, noticing Remus' eyes a dark red.

"I swear to god Virgil-"

"I didn't know it was Logan, Dee!" 'Virgil' yelled, angrily, "I've not eaten in months! I'm sorry, ok!"

Remus helped Logan up who was frowning in confusion, "what's going on?"

Deceit looked up, "nothing honey. Virgil was just leaving." He hissed, his eyes glowing red as well.

Virgil looked to Logan, "my apologises! I had no idea you were Logan... how do you stand his blood, it's smell delicious."

"Not without difficulty." Deceit replied, relaxing.

Logan blinked, "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!"

"Oh he doesn't know?" Virgil asked, chuckling, "good luck." He smirked and swept his cape, turning into a bat and flew off.

Logan blinked, "he... uh... what?!"

Deceit set Logan down on the pavement, "we've told you before. You thought it was some elaborate prank."

"We are really vampires." Remus added, "do you believe us now?"

"Are you... are you going to hurt me...?" Logan asked, making Remus' and Deceits non-beating hearts break.

"No, of course not!" Deceit assured.

Remus smirked, "we just drain the bad guys!"

"What?!" Logan yelled, making the two flinch.

Remus' eyes widened, "but it's not often and we clean our teeth constantly and-"

Deceit covered Remus' mouth, "I love you, but shut up. Logan, if you want us to leave and never come back, we understand and we will-"

"No, no I don't want that. I love you both... but... will this change anything?" He asked hesitantly.

"Not at all."

And it didn't, he found out that they didn't burn in the sun, but they sparkled much like twilight and that was the only similarities. Everything else was very true, and they couldn't live off of animal blood. And funnily enough they could eat garlic, just Deceit was allergic and Remus hated the flavour.

After a year into the relationship, Logan realised they'd live forever and Logan, well... Logan would love and die like any other human and sure, he knew that was what was meant to happen, but he wanted to be with Remus and Deceit forever.

After a particularly boring day at work, Logan walked through the door, sighing and rolled his shoulders.

Remus was in front of him instantly and kissed him, "hello love."

"Salutations dear."

Deceit appeared behind Logan and hugged him from behind, "you're tense, what's wrong?"

"Just a boring day... And I have a favour to ask."

Deceit and Remus heard the seriousness in the question and they looked at him, with Remus asking, "what's wrong?"

"I've done a lot of thinking and I wanted to ask if you could change me." Logan said.

"Change you?" Deceit asked.

Logan nodded, "you know. Bite me. Turn me into a vampire."

Remus shuffled on his feet, sure he'd want Logan to live forever but ultimately, he felt as if he was condemning him, "Logan... are you sure?"

The mortal man nodded, "please... I... I want to be with you both. Forever."

Deceit sighed, "ok... ok... this... this weekend..."

Remus and Deceit got the room ready for that Sunday, making up the bed, flower petals and candles.

Logan wore a suit and lay on his bed, "does it hurt?"

"It's the most unbearable pain we've ever felt." Remus answered, his face full of sorrow.

Logan nodded, "ok..." he closed his eyes, "I'm ready."

Remus and Deceit slowly leaned down and kissed him and down his jaw and his neck, getting to the fleshy but between the neck and shoulders.

Their teeth grazed the skin and at the same time, bit down, piercing the skin and allowing venom to enter Logan's blood stream.
________________________________
Logan awake a few days later and got up quickly, looking around for Remus or Deceit, noting how he no longer had to breath, his skin sparkling in the sun.

"Hey there." Remus smiled.

Deceit grinned, "welcome to vampirism."

"How are you feeling?" Remus asked, his eyebrows falling down in concern.

Logan licked his lips and smirked, "hungry."