The 'Plastics' (VirgilxRomanxPattonxLogan)

I was inspired by the video above and made it even gayer!

Thomas knows about all the sides and everything in front of the camera is planned and acted out!!!

Warnings : Anxiety attack, slight hostage situation, mention of bruises and slight blood, but like blink and you'll miss it.

Virgil was new to the Thomas' mind. He was anxious and lived in the dark side with his friends, Deceit and Ignorance.

They were sat on a field in Thomas' mind, watching bats fly around their heads, Virgil had yet to meet the light sides, so when Virgil saw three men walk past, one in a blue shirt and gray cardigan, one in a black shirt and blue tie and another in a prince costume he turned to his friends.

"Who are they?" Asked Virgil, pointing to the three light sides.

"Don't look at them," shrieked Ignorance, and as Virgil went to ask why, he continued with, "just don't!"

Ignorance started singing, he pointed towards them, "we call those three 'The Plastics'. They're shiny, fake, and hard."

"They play their little mind games,
All around the mind-yard!" Deceit sang, waving his hands around.

"They might insult your clothing." Sang Ignorance, making Virgil pull his black jacket closer, "or make fun of your name." Virgil knew his name sounded like 'Virgin'.

"Like they mocked the side Impulse,
'Til he burst into flames." Deceits hands set on fire.

"And Impulse was the first side." Ignorance said.

"Roman Sanders is the King bee," sighed Deceit, "he's always dressed up, he always wins lead roles as Kings, we're just drones that work for him, and then die." Deceit pulled up an image of the three light sides, but of course this was Deceit.