Car (VirgilxRoman)

I just really wanted to do this so give me a break

Teenage AU!

Warning: Heavy making out and grinding, but not full smut! Will say when with a page breaker! B!tch is said once! A school fight with a bit of blood.

_______________________________

Roman has a car and a driving license. It's a BMW 4 Convertible, it was a second-hand car from his uncle Emile. It was all red, but with it being old and used it had lost its shine and the paint was chipped - not that it mattered. He loved his car, he ended up naming her Dragon Witch.

Virgil, his boyfriend, also loved Romans car. It wasn't his car of choice or color, but he was happy because Roman was happy.

Remus was given lifts every morning as was Virgil, both thankful to Roman who waved it off as if it was nothing. They offered gas money, he never took it. Instead, they'd pay it all back through buying him his food - which he couldn't get out of.

It was a Saturday when he texted Virgil, asking him if he wanted to hang out.

My Chemically Imbalanced Romance💜
Sure, where do you
wanna go?
12:22

Princey❤️
Well, you can decide. So,
that way you don't have
an anxiety attack. And,
you know how to look.
12:24

My Chemically Imbalanced Romance💜
Oh! I'm feeling confident,
lovers peak!
12:26

Roman froze and stared, they had only gone there once, and despite what people would think, Roman had chickened out. But that was over two years ago, since they had done a lot of stuff together. The two had gotten caught making out the hallway and given detention too many times to count.

When this first happened Remus laughed at their blushing faces, his parents Janus and Patton had grounded him and Virgil's parents Thomas and Logan had taken his phone away - soon the parents gave up after many more detentions.