Over the Rainbow ((JanusxVirgil) & (RomanxVirgil) & (LoganxRoman)) 4/4

Part four to Say No To This, The Black Interview and Burn!

Songs: I'll be good, some of How Long? and Over the Rainbow — again, can't put it in so here are the links

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=scd-uNNxgrU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-AGq78ojyKk

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PSZxmZmBfnU

Hey sooo... I have two endings, the good ending and the bad ending. It'll be in this chapter sooo... ok cool!

Depending on which ending you go for, there's another ship in the equation... well it's the good ending, but yeah...

Warning: cheating, abuse, alcohol, swearing, ridicule, harassment. (Bad ending: Major Character death (s*ic*de)) <- bad ending will be last so you don't even catch a glimpse and the endings will be split for each other and the main story with a line.

________________________________

Virgil stared at the television in shock, a queasy feeling in his stomach, and tears in his eyes.

There on the screen was Roman and an interviewer, with the title 'The Black Interview'. He watched as Roman talked about their affair, about how Janus blackmailed him, and how his pinned the blame all on Virgil.

Virgil wouldn't deny, he deserved most of the blame. However, Roman flirted back, willingly. The first time it happened, Roman could have said no.

The door slammed opened and Janus stormed in, paper in hand and a wine bottle in the other, "Virgil..."

Virgil tensed up, "J-Janu—" The bottle was thrown at him, making him dodge, only for his hood to be grabbed. "Please! I didn't—"

He was thrown down, Janus on top of him, pinning him down, "you've ruined us!"

"You blackmailed him! You ruined us as well! It wasn't—" A harsh slap echoed the room and Virgil's head jerked to the left, making him tear up.

"Don't speak back to me slut!" Janus snarled angrily.