Burn (LoganxRoman & RomanxVirgil & (VirgilxJanus)) 3/4

Slight PattonxRoman!

Part three to 'Say not to this' and 'the black interview'.

Songs: Burn and First Burn — Sorry, won't let me put the music in so here's the links instead.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a0k0FJrY4a8

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gYqaUybOUqI

Warning: fire, angst, crying, heartbreak, divorce, Roman is a flirt, cheating is mentioned.

Yo, I need YOUR help. I want to do a part four for Virgil. The interview is out, Virgil is being ridiculed, Janus isn't taking it well as he's still... you know? Obviously money's not coming, so I want it to be quiet depressing. Sorry. But, what song do I use? Please tell me, and if you have any ideas let me know. Comment it here. Thank you!

_______________________________

Patton was asleep in the spare room, while Logan was still awake, pieces of paper clutched tightly in his hands, his face lit up by the fire that he started in the fireplace.

His eyes were red and bloodshot, his cheeks red and tear stained, with a headache forming, but non of that mattered. The whole way home he had gotten sympathetic stares from people, he had even gotten a few calls from family members.

Patton spent the day comforting him until Logan seemed alright again, but the moment Patton fell asleep, Logan found himself silently crying and starting the fire.

The house was now silent and dark besides the flicker of flames, and the quiet cackle of the fire.

Over the course of their relationship Roman wrote Logan many love letters and poems, and they were pages and pages long, and he kept them all. Now he wished he hadn't. He'd been searching and scanning for any sort of sign that Roman was a cheat.

Roman walked into the house that night, just seeping into the morning, disheveled and tired, his hair a mess from running his fingers through it and tugging at the strands.