The Black Interview (RomanxLogan & RomanxVirgil & (VirgilxJanus)) 2/4

Ok so, I'm writing a part two to 'Say no to this' because I CANT HELP MYSELF!!!! And some people want it

ALSO, light... VERY light RomanxPatton.

Song: The Reynolds Pamphlet, Congratulations & We Know — as of right now can't put the songs in so here are the links. I will add when it works again.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w9nROIXe0TA

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0h2I8Dlu3_U

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lQh-7-PNgoU

Warnings: adultery is talked about, rivalry between Remus and Roman, angry Patton (BUT not cheating and not unsympathetic.)

_______________________________

Remus glared at the interview on screen with his brother, Roman, talking about his latest movie.

"I am to be staring in a new Disney movie as a gay Disney Prince, I'll be the lead and playing—" Remus turned the TV off in anger.

Remus was an actor as well, albeit less known, and not nearly as famous, but he was know. His roommates, Remy and Emile, would help him through his depressive stages, but it never helped much.

"Remus-"

"Not now, Emile..." Remus sighed, curled up on the sofa, glaring at the now black screened TV.

Remy sighed and crossed his arms, "girl, you gotta get out of this funk."

"How can I?!" Remus yelled, sitting up abruptly, "Roman is off, living the high life, with a husband and a steady job! Have you seen me?! I'm always the disappointment!" He flipped the coffee table, sending it, the lamp, the empty coffee mug and week old magazine flying through the air.

Remus raked his hands through his dyed gray hair, tears rolling down his cheeks, smudging his purple eyeshadow.

Remy swaggered up to him and kneeled down, gently hugging him, "come on, it's ok."

"No it's not... Remy, I..." He buried his face into Remy's shoulder, who luckily didn't care his leather jacket was being stained by tears.

Emile frowned and thought, "I know some people Re, I can figure something out... I could ruin him?"