Glasses (PattonxLoganxEmilePicani)

I have yet to do this ship so

I have yet to do this ship so... woop!

_______________________________

Emile Picani always found it amusing how he and his boyfriends wore glasses, and funnily enough they were all the same prescription and the same frames.

It really made Logan look more serious and his already slender face, even more narrow. It also managed to make Patton look more playful and made his cute round cheeks, even rounder.

It accentuated how pale Logan actually was as well, considering the glasses are an inky black. It also made Patton's near invisible freckles stand out amongst his pink rosey cheeks.

Logan and Patton are so cute.

"Hello Elliott!" Smiled Picani, seeing his patient in black sit down. He and Elliott were really getting somewhere.

Elliott smiled, "what's up, doc?"

"Oh! Bugs Bunny! My favourite!" Emile smiled softly.

Elliott grinned softly and shyly, "I've made a new friend, wears black and purple..."

"Oh?" Emile asked, waiting patiently.

"Yeah! He's great! And I really like him - as a friend!" Elliot added, looking down in shame slightly, "I've still not had the courage to leave Mitchell."

Emile nodded, "and that's ok. You're a lot better then when you first came already."

Elliott smiled, "I have had a talk with my father and-"

Emile listened and it may have been bad but he might have zoned out ever so slightly, as he was now fiddling with his glasses.

Elliott saw and stopped talking, they smiled and tapped Emile's knee, "hey doc?"

"Huh?" The doctor looked up.

"You thinking of your boyfriends again?" Elliott asked.

Emile blushed, he always messed with his glasses when thinking of Logan and Patton, maybe because they all wore glasses?

"I apologise Elliott-"

"Don't be!" Elliott said, waving their black nail polished hands around, "how are they? It's your anniversary next month right?"

Emile nodded, a smile on his lips, "yeah... they're doing great..."

Elliott raised their eyebrow, "so? How come you mess with you glasses all they home when thinking about them?"

Picani froze and then smiled, pulling out his phone showing his two boyfriends, "we all have the same glasses."

Elliott smiled and awed quietly.

It was a long day, Emile wouldn't lie, so the moment he got home, he collapsed on the couch and rubbed his aching neck.

He closed his eyes and slouched, but opened his eyes wide again when both of his cheeks were kissed.

Logan and Patton on each side, kissing his cheek, glasses skewed and Emile smiled, a light blush on his cheeks.

Gosh, the two looked so cute with their glasses.