Late (LoganxRoman)

Sorry it's so short!!!!Human AU

Human AU

Logan sat upright in bed, "IM LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!" He screamed, seeing that it was 8:30

He jumped out of bed and began to throw his clothes on, he buttoned up his black polo shirt and put on his dark blue tie.

The screaming woke up his husband, Roman.

"Logan, dearest?"

Said man leaned down and kissed his cheek, "I'm sorry for waking you," he apologised as he began to comb his hair, tripping over his own two feet.

Roman sat up, extremely confused, still in a haze of sleep he glanced to the time and thought, 'what year is it?' He swore they were adults now, had it all been a dream.

"I'm so late! Mrs Anderson will kill me! I'm always late to his English class because of you!" Screeched the man who was now picking up his pants before suddenly freezing.

"Wait.... I'm twenty four...."

The intelligent man smiled and flopped onto the bed and wrapped his arms around his husband, "sorry..."

Roman smiled, "it's ok..." he cuddled into his husband, "just go back to sleep."

They lay in comfortable silence and cuddled each other, eyed slowly dropping to go into a relaxing slumber, before Logan's eyes shot open again and bolted up in bed.

"IM THE TEACHER!!!"

Roman sighed, getting up he knew he wouldn't get back to sleep. He walked down stairs and began making a quick breakfast, just a bacon sandwich, something Logan could eat on the way to school and a coffee for the man.

Logan ran down stairs, hair straight again and pants now on, trying to find the zipper in a hurry.

He rushed into the kitchen, "I'm gonna go now."

"Ok, dearest."

Logan gently kissed his husband, "I'll see you later." He rushed out the room, leaving the breakfast.

"Logan, you're pants are inside out!"

Logan paused and rushed back to the secluded kitchen and took his pants off, turning the the right way, this time zipping the up.

Roman handed him the sandwich, wrapped in kitchen roll and the black coffee in a dark blue travelling mug.

"Don't forget your shoes either."

Logan grabbed his shoes and slipped them on, the first time the wrong feet, "right."

He tied them, the bows uneven, grabbed the coffee, bacon sandwich and grabbed his satchel full of his students work and his plan for the day and kissed Roman, "what would I do without you?"

"You would run around like a headless chicken." Roman smiled, kissing him again, "now get going before you miss the whole day."

"Right!"

The smart man ran out, "love you!"

"I love you too!"

It was quite an embarrassment arriving late and he scolded himself in front of the class and apologised for his tardiness.

"Well, well, looks like somebody was thirty minutes late to class." He said, his arms crossed glaring, he pointed to the mirror, "don't let it happen again!"

He turned to face his class who looked bored out of their mind, "sorry guys!" He noticed they all looked bored, "there was a friends marathon last night."