Highlighter (RomanxLogan)

Warning: Roman wears highlighter

Warning: Roman wears highlighter... idk?

________________________________

Logan stared at Roman from behind his book in confusion.

Roman was talking to Virgil, not unusual. What was unusual was that Roman was shining. Literally shinning.

Anytime Roman moved his head slightly, the shine on his cheeks moved to. Virgil didn't seem to be paying any mind to him, in fact at some point during the conversation Virgil gestured to Romans cheeks and smiled.

Why was Virgil not questioning this?! Or freaking out?! People shining, sides or not, is unusual, yet Virgil doesn't care!

With one lest gesture to Romans cheeks, Virgil left.

Roman moved over and flopped next to Logan, gently kissing him, "hello my love."

"Greetings Roman." Logan was now opening staring at Roman, which any other day would make Roman proud, but the way Logan was staring at him with confusion made him wiggle uncomfortably.

Roman frowned, "what?"

"You're.... Shining?" Logan said, confused.

This confused Roman even more, "no, I'm not...?"

"Yes you are, look!" He pointed to Romans cheeks and then summoned a mirror, handing it to him, "see?"

Roman stared at himself in the mirror, and the finger pointing to his cheeks, then looked to Logan in confusion, "... you mean my highlighter?"

"What...?"

"It's called highlighter, to make my face look sharper and brighter...." Roman explained, "maybe you should learn make up as well as slang."

Logan nodded, "maybe I should..." Logan frowned, "you're already beautiful, why would you need to wear highlighter?"

Roman smiled softly, a light blush coating his cheeks and took Logan's hand, "I just wanted to."

"Well, it looks lovely on you." Logan complimented, a soft, rare smile on his face.

"Thank you, my love."