Moustache (VirgilxRemus)

Happy Birthday Jamie! Go follow them on Instagram! @pu_mpkinspice!!!

Go follow them on Instagram! @pu_mpkinspice!!!

Warning : Mild gore!

When Virgil first met Remus, he was terrified and Remus took great delight in scaring him

But Virgil soon began to find him charming, in a weird way. He found him cute when he ate pickled deodorant, he loved his make up around his eyes which was purple his favourite color, he loved his evil smirk, green looked amazing on him and the gray streak in his hair suited him eyes.

However Virgil loved his moustache, whenever the kissed it would tickle his upper lip and it was long enough for Virgil to twirl and curl.

Remus generally hated when people messed with his moustache, he once chapped Romans' hand off for grazing a hair.

But here Virgil was, messing and curling the 'stache, while Remus tried to scared Thomas again.

Thomas found it quite easy to ignore as he stared at Virgil, who was fascinated by the hair on his boyfriends lip.

The host held up a hand, pausing Remus who had been talking about killing and eating Joan, "I'm sorry."

"What?" Remus asked.

"Is that normal?" Thomas pointed to Virgil.

Roman sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose, "yes."

"This happens all the time." Logan added.

"It's cute!" Squealed Patton.

Deceit popped in, "it's NOT annoying."

Remus crossed his arms, "what's the big deal?"

"Well... when Virgil does that you..." Thomas trailed off.

"You loose your scare factor and instead look more like a nice and adorable 'kitten', as Patton might say it." Logan explained.

"Wha-?! Do not! I'm still scary! See-" He screeched, his eyes going red and it turning dark, all the while Virgil now combed his moustache.

Nobody flinched or screamed.

"Anyway..." Roman said slowly.

"I'm scary! I'm terrifying!" Remus glared, "right Virgie?"

"Yes, is scary." Virgil smiled.

"See?!"

Roman smirked, "you're so whipped!"

Remus glared, "I am not!" He sunk out, with Virgil following.

The Duke sat on the sofa and crossed his arms angrily, Virgil saw and moved over a massaged his tense shoulders, "he's saying that because he knows it'll get to you."

"Do you think I've gone... soft?"

Virgil sighed and sat, "in the one that's making you loose your mojo."

"What do you mean?" Remus asked.

"I mean, anytime you're doing something, I mess with your hair, or I'm cuddling you, or messing with your moustache, or-"

Remus kissed him gently, "I'm going to stop you there. I love that you do that, I like the attention and love. You're not making me soft, I just... need to be scarier!"

Virgil eyes lit up, "I know!"

Thomas was talking to his sides, excluding Remus and Virgil as they were busy

Roman winked and Deceit wiggled his eyebrows after they said that, making Logan sigh and Thomas shake his head and Patton asking why they were doing that.

Halfway through the discussion, Virgil popped up, panicked.

"Woah, Virgil!" Roman held up his hands, "what's wrong?"

"R-Remus!" He panted out, "h-he's gone crazy!" He screamed, "he-"

He froze, his eyes wide and skin going pale.

"Virgil?" Patton asked.

A tentacle shot through his stomach and his head came off of his head, Remus stood behind him, his pupils small and red and tentacles erupted from his back, laughing and screaming.

Patton and Roman screamed and ran, Thomas fainted, Deceit froze up and eventually ran and Logan stared and pretty much shut down.

Remus grabbed Virgil and his head and sunk down.

Virgil opened his eyes and laughed, grabbing his head and placed it back onto his neck.

Remus giggled and kissed him.

"I love you, Virgil."

"I love you too, Remus."

Remus kissed him again and Virgil smiled, feeling Remus moustache tickle his upper lip.