Truth or Dare (RemusxThomas)

Ikr? Cliche but oh well!

Warning: Light mention of making out, but doesn't go further and it's towards the very end.

AND OMG LOOK AT THIS ON MY 100TH CHAPTER WOOHOO!
________________________________

Thomas was sat in a circle with his sides, as they played truth or dare.

"Virgil, I dare you to... take off your eyeshadow!" Roman smirked, pointing to the male in purple.

Virgil gasped in horror, "what?! No!"

Roman summoned a packet of make up wipes, throwing them to him, "do it!"

He growled and rubbed it off and sighed, he looked even more like Thomas and to be fair nobody entirely knew what to expect to that. But one thing everyone did know, it was horrifying.

"Deceit, truth or dare." Virgil asked.

"Dare." He lied, ironically.

Virgil thought, "what do you think of Remus, really?"

"He's great, I definitely don't find him annoying." He sighed, "Remus, truth or dare."

"Dare!" Remus exclaimed happily.

Deceit smirked, "I dare you to not kiss Thomas."

Remus and Thomas went bright red and Remus would kill the snake if he could, be he sadly couldn't.

"What?!" He yelled, why did he have to tell Deceit about his crush on Thomas, his own host. How disgusting did he have to be? Very, clearly.

"Kiss him!" Deceit smirked, a devilish smirk.

Remus looked to Thomas who was a blushing mess. I mean, technically it was to kiss him, Deceit never specified where.

The Duke leaned over and kissed his cheek and sat down, "there. I kissed him, next."

Thomas stared, not listing to who Remus chose or his date or truth, he was a blushing mess and most of all angry.

Remus couldn't just kiss his cheek after getting all hyped up! That was uncalled for! Thomas glared at his Intrusive side.

"Uh Thomas-" Roman stared, but was cut off by the host.

"Roman, dare me to kiss Remus on the lips!" Thomas yelled.

"What?!"

"Just do it!"

Roman, who was flabbergasted by this said, "Uh, I dare you to kiss Remus. On the lips?" It was more of a question when he said it, unsure and thrown off.

Remus was a blushing mess, "Roman!"

Thomas leaned over and kissed Remus on the lips, being tickled by the sides moustache, tasting pickled deodorant.

Remus froze, a blushing mess, he did nothing for a second, until he kissed back, throwing his arms around Thomas' neck and falling back, pulling the host on top.

The group could see they wouldn't stop anytime soon, as Remus and Thomas' tongues explored each other's mouths and quiet moans began to fill the air.

Logan covered Patton's ears, who looked up in confusion and Deceit covered Romans eyes and Virgil covered Romans ears.

"Alright time to go." Logan said as they all sunk out.

They left Remus and Thomas to their making out session, one of which they were sure led to more then just making out.

It is Remus after all!