Other Friends (RomanxVirgil & PattonxJanus & RemusxLogan)

Song : Other Friends

I can't help myself sometimes...

In this Remus and Janus have gone to the 'light sides'! Are staying with them and have left the last side who I'll just call the side either 'Orange Side' or 'he, him, his'.

I guess spoilers if you've not seen the Steven Universe movie kinda... but not the plot just that song....

Warning: Sort of angsty which I can change if you want a part 2, which you'll understand if you read. It has character disappearance I wouldn't say death...

JUST READ IT AND FIND OUT PLEASE!

_______________________________

Thomas was asleep, hanging out with his sides.

Virgil was sat in Romans lap, Patton had his head in Janus' lap and Remus had his arms wrapped around Logan's waist.

They were watching a movie, well Roman, Patton and Thomas was, but Virgil was on his phone, Janus was watching Patton with soft eyes and Logan was quietly explaining how they did certain effects for the movie and Remus happily listened.

Frozen was on the tv and Roman would sing along or mime the words, even Remus would join in on the singing - he was still creativity.

Logan would stop talking when Remus would sing and happily listen and once Remus was done he'd plant a kiss on Logan's lips as an apology for cutting him off.

Frozen now finished, Thomas grabbed another movie from the Disney shelf, but Janus said, "not another Disney movie, I can't take the twins singing anymore."

This earned a gentle and playful hit to the chest from Patton who muttered with a smile, "don't talk bad about my sons." And an offended Princey noise from Roman and an offended Duke(y) noise from Remus.