Cuter (RemyxPatton)

Oh! What's this?! A new ship I haven't tried! Well!

________________________________

Remy was sat next to Patton, a Starbucks in his right hand as he sipped through the bright green straw. His left hand waving in the air trying to dry the black nail polish.

Patton curled up to his side slightly, yawning, his rues half-lidded. The poor side had been baking all day and hadn't stopped for hours. This was his first break.

Remy saw and smirked gently, "you're the cutest person I've ever met."

Patton smiled, his eyes practically lighting up, almost swooning when he saw that gentle yet cocky smirk, "but you're cuter."

Remy set down his coffee, "girl, heck to the no.  You're cuter."

"No you." Patton said, as if it was fact, making Remy shake his head.

The two went back a forth, Remy refraining for using the b-word. Not that Patton was one! It was just in his vocabulary, in basic b-uh... girl... talk.

Remy's eyes lit up, getting an idea, "how about we're both cute." He really didn't like argument between him and Patton, even if it was playful ones like this. It really worried him that Patton would leave.

Patton looked like he didn't want to agree, but upon seeing Remy's now slightly desperate and pleading face, he sighed and nodded.

He sighed, his shoulders relaxing, 'finally...' He thought, his face calm.

"Fine, we, together, are both really cute." Remy smiled, running a hand through Patton's hair gently, his right hand now dry and took another sip of coffee.

Patton mumbled under his breath, "but you're cuter by yourself..."

Remy was mid-sip when he heard Patton and choked slightly, "Patton!" He coughed out.

Patton patted (pun intended) his back, a frown on his face and worry in his eyes.

"Remy?! You need water?!" He asked, but Remy waved him off as his coughing died down and he relaxed.

Remy relaxed into the back of the catch, his shocked face now one of relief and he giggled lightly, "girl, I saw my whole life flash before my very eyes." He said, taking down his sunglasses ever so slightly.

"Fine, we're both cute." Patton said softly and thought, 'he's so much cuter.'