Snakes, Authors Note (DeceitxPatton)

Ok if you like Buzzfeed Unsolved, I've started a one shot book of Shyan - Shane x Ryan, like literally just it has one chapter, but if you want to you could give it a read for me

Ok if you like Buzzfeed Unsolved, I've started a one shot book of Shyan - Shane x Ryan, like literally just it has one chapter, but if you want to you could give it a read for me. Please? Pretty please? If not it's fine!

Ok onto our regular scheduled programming!
_______________________________

Patton was deathly afraid of spiders, so when Deceit caught one Patton would watch as it was fed to one of many, pet snakes.

Now Deceits room was full of snakes, he had two corn snakes. One was a Male and was orange and white, named Alex and the other was female which was red and orange named Mary. He owned one kingsnake, which was white, black and red stopped and named him, Harry. He owned one boa constrictor, that was different shades of brown named, Barry. Then finally a python, which was a peach shade named Nagini.

Now those snakes didn't like many people. Roma was terrified of the snakes and the snakes hissed at Virgil who hissed back, besides Nagini who didn't hiss at him. It seemed like they had a mutual respect, which Patton found adorable. And Logan stayed clear of them, not trusting them in the slightest.

But it wasn't like anyone was allowed near them besides Deceit. The lying side wouldn't allow anyone near his babies and yes, he called them his babies. At first Roma teased him relentlessly, while Logan claimed it was impossible. Virgil said nothing, just gave Deceit a look of respect and Patton found it adorable.

Now you may be wondering: Why is Virgil being nice to Deceit? The answer, my fellow readers is: He is Patton's boyfriend and Virgil looks up to Patton.

Now these snakes hated everyone, besides Deceit. And as I said, Deceit never let anyone near them.

However, Deceit was called up by Thomas, which had shocked and confused him since the host hated him and the snakes were now alone.

Patton walked in and saw the snakes, they hadn't been fed and so, Patton plucked any courage he had and grasped a few mice and fed them.

It seemed that these snakes liked Patton as well.

They hissed gently and curled around him, Nagini wrapped herself around his arm as Patton walked out. The snakes followed.

"Come on, kiddos." Smiled the fatherly side as they followed.

Patton washed them, groomed them, fed them, they were his children at that point and the snakes saw them as his dad.

"Patton my love?" Deceit asked, pausing when he saw Patton on his bed, surrounded by his snakes.

Deceit smiled and placed the blanket over him and removing the snakes, kissing his boyfriends temple, "ok kids, let Dad sleep."