Studying (LoganxVirgil)

High School AU!

High School AU!

Warning: Damn is said!

"You're failing science

"You're failing science."

Virgil looked up from his sandwich he was eating in the cafeteria. There in front of him stood his tie wearing boyfriend, Logan.

Logan seemed to be slightly annoyed at the thought of Virgil failing something like science.

"Ha!" Virgil laughed sarcastically, "make me learn!"

Logan raised his eyebrow, "are you made of nickel, cerium, arsenic and sulfur? Because you have one."

Virgil stares blankly at Logan, "what?!"

Logan smirked triumphantly and left the cafeteria as Virgil groaned in annoyance.

Virgil sat in his art class next to his friend Patton.

Virgil had finished everything that needed to be done and Patton was painting away happily as he talked.

He set out his study cards and flipped through them.

They were all different colors, with different color pens and high lights and he flipped through them bored.

He took out his notebook and began to draw up a mind map for different types of Acids. Organic and Inorganic.

"Science? You hate science." Patton said, noting the work.

Virgil sighed, "I do! But Logan said something sciencey to me, a pick up line and I have no idea what it is!"

"Soooo... you're studying it?"

"Yeah. So far I haven't a clue."

Studying did actually help him

It came to his chemistry test and he sighed.

His first question was easy and so was his second, third, etc and etc.

The number of moles of solute present in 1 kg of a solvent is called, what?

'Hmmm... Molality.' He thought as he wrote it down.

The number of d-electrons in Fe2+ (Z = 26) is not equal to that of, what?

Virgil stared at it as he reread it at least five time, until he realised the answer, 'oh! p-electrons in CI(Z=17)!'

It continued like this for a while.

What is the chemical symbols for, nickel, cerium, arsenic and sulfur?

'Oh! I know this! Ni, Ce, As, S!' He thought as he wrote the letters down.

He smiled and thought back to Logan, he said that to him, funnily enough. He said he had one.

He looked down and read the answer and his eyes widened.

On the paper, together the symbols read, 'NiCe AsS'.

He didn't dare wait nor care if he got detention, he shot up and left everything there and ran out of the class room.

"Black! Where are you going?!" Shouted his teacher but he didn't stay to listen.

He ran down the hall and to Logan's mathematic class and ran into the room.

"Mr Black! What are you doing here?!"

Logan looked confused as to why Virgil ran in like a man on fire.

"I figured out that thing." The emo said, blushing, making Logan smirk as everyone looked on in confusion.

Logan's teacher was angry, "detention, Mr Black! Go to the principle!"

"Fine. Oh! And Logan!" Smirked the emo.

"Yes my dear?" Logan grinned.

"You're so Monet and you don't even know it." Virgil winked and left.

Logan's smug expression changed to confusion, especially when he heard some of his peer giggle or awe.

"Damn it, Virgil!"

There's one thing he doesn't know, and that's artists!