Cookie (PattonxRoman)

Was that good?! Did I do good?!

Roman was stressed, he was working on a script for Thomas

Roman was stressed, he was working on a script for Thomas. It was nothing special, at least in Romans mind but he couldn't make it exciting or enticing.

At this point he's sure he's crumpled up over a thousand pieces of paper. He needed to get this done, now!

He needed sleep, he needed rest but he also needed a video out by the end of this month and he hasn't even got a script!

"Roman? You ok?" Patton peaked his head from around the red door to creativity's room.

Roman rubbed his eyes, "I'm fine, cookie."

Patton blinked, that was either a nickname or a request for a cookie.

"You need to relax." The Dad side said, going to his boyfriend and hugging him from behind.

"I can't. I need to have this sorted." The Prince pouted, he was already behind schedule, he couldn't afford more of a delay.

Patton frowned, "Ro, you need sleep."

The creative side kissed Patton's cheek, "I'm fine... I need to concentrate."

Patton sighed, "I love you." He left, thinking on how to make Roman feel at ease when he thought of an idea.

'Cookies!' He thought happily, 'I can make Roman crown and sword shaped cookies'

And that's exactly what morality did.

Patton went to the kitchen, putting on his 'Kiss the Cook' apron, a gift from Roman himself, and took out all the ingredients and things he needed.

He took out a baking book and turned to page 394. The book was old, resulting in the pages being yellow and the page was covered in batter, stains from vanilla essence, possible some tea spilled and much more. He had used this page a lot.

He began baking, stirring the batter, adding vanilla essence in and began to to make the icing when he placed the crown and sword shaped cookies in.

He decided to make red and yellow and silver colour icing so he could make the crowns and swords.

Patton waited for the cookies to be baked and went on his phone trying to get his mind off Roman and searched up cute cat pictures, making him squeal out in awe a few times.

Eventually the timer went off and Patton took out the cookies and began icing them, adding patterns and dots for jewels on the handle of the sword and the tips of the crown and the edges.

When he was finished, he placed them on a red and white porcelain plate and walked up stairs, a glass of cold milk in his left hand.

He kicked on the door gently, "Roman? Open up, love."

Roman sighed and got up, placing his red pen down and opened the door.

"I made you some cookies for you to have." Patton said, smiling.

Roman couldn't help the large grin that formed on his face as he took the plate off his boyfriend, "thank you, Patton."

He kissed the dad like trait and pulled back, smiling.

Patton's foot had unknowingly kicked out, smiling back at the Prince, "you need to eat them, they're fresh."

Roman put up no fight and sat on his large, king size bed with red and white pillows and a red duvet. He place the glass on his wooden bed side table and the cookies on his bed.

"Join me?" He asked and who was Patton to deny?

Patton happily sat next to his boyfriend and wrapped his arms around the side's waist, "I love you."

"I love you too, cookie."