Competition (RemusxDeceitxRoman)

Remus and Roman aren't in a relationship! Deceits just dating them both!

_______________________________

Deceit groaned in annoyance, as his arms were linked with the twins, Remus and Roman.

He loved the two idiots, like so much, but even he had to admit, they got annoying from time to time.

They loved him, but they had a battle with each other to see who can give the most affection, be the nicest, make him blush and basically do whatever they could to prove they were the better boyfriend. And it annoyed Deceit.

This was yet again, another attempt to out-boyfriend the other.

The two were smirking and at some point Remus began to lick a bloody knife, something to do with his love for Deceit and Roman had began to sing, his hand over his heart.

Deceit was annoyed, as he looked over at Virgil for some help, who looked away and didn't help in anyway shape or form.

"Alright enough!" Deceit yelled, pulling his arms away from both of them and standing in front of them, glaring annoyed, "I love you both, so much. Equally! And you're competing with each other! Is that all I am to you?! A way to compete?!" He teared up.

Remus and Roman froze, their eyes saddening.

"Do you actually love me?!" Deceit cried, tearing running down his face and so began to furiously rub his eyes.

The brother grabbed his wrists and gently pulled them down.

"Deceit, of course I love you." Roman said softly, "I'm so sorry, I didn't know you thought that..."

"You're not a competition." Remus said, "it's all just playful banter. We had no idea you thought our love for you wasn't real..."

Deceit hiccuped and Romans chest tightened realising he was the cause of his boyfriends pain, "Deceit I'm so sorry. I swear, I love you. I've loved you for years, I would never make you into some object. Just a trophy to be won between my brother and I. Never."

Remus was was disgusting man and he knew it, and he loved it, but even he felt disgusted for making Deceit feel like this.

"I'm disgusting..." Remus muttered, his stomach churning, "we'll stop Deceit. We promise. We'll go out on a date. All three of us!"

Romans eyes lit up at the idea, "I like that idea!"

Deceit blushed, his tears slowly drying up, he'd never been on a date with both of them before. It was always separate due to the fact they always tried to outdate the other. But now they're going together. All of them.

He smiled, "I'd hate that."