Jacket (LoganxVirgil)

Just wholesome!

Just wholesome!

________________________________

Virgil was asleep in his room, his jacket was thrown on the floor without a care, crumpled in a heap of black and purple and his pants crumpled on his bed, his ripped purple shirt on and Nightmare Before Christmas boxers still on.

His make up was smudged and he was cuddled into his black plaid bedding, with a small bear that had square glasses on and a blue tie, appropriately named Logie.

Logan gently knocked on Virgil's door, "Virgil?" He asked softly, yet heard nothing and knocked again, "Virgil?" But still nothing, he opened the door a crack and smiled at the sight.

Virgil was asleep, drooling slightly. Logan noticed his phone was on his chest, and the Logan bear cuddled to his side.

'Best not to disturb him.' He thought with a soft smile aimed towards what he believed to be an angel, when his eyes landed on Virgil's jacket.

He stared at the garment of black and purple. Virgil wore it constantly as a shield of some sort and Virgil always claimed it felt warm and soft on the inside. It was like a comfort blanket. That jacket had been through so much, such as Disney Debates between Virgil and Roman, five second cookie snacks with Patton and their first date.

Logan smiled, their first date was amazing. Funnily enough, Virgil managed to push down his anxiety - as much as he could with being anxiety personified - and asked him out. They went to a library were the talked quietly about Agatha Christie novels and read a few conspiracy books and debated over it. Then they went stargazing and Logan happily told him everything he knew about it to Virgil.

Virgil had took him to his room and a gentle yet anxious filled kiss on the cheek, with a question if they'd do it again.

Six months down the line and they were still together.

Logan loved that jacket, nearly as much as Virgil did. And he couldn't shake the desire to wear the jacket, even if it was for only a minute.

After some hesitation, he snuck in, careful not to wake Virgil and gently pulled on the jacket and instantly sighed content, his shoulders slumping.

It smelt of Virgil, it smelt of pumpkins and oatmeal, it was furry on the inside and warm, it felt almost as if Virgil was hugging him, holding him. The jacket itself was a sizes too big, making Logan smaller then he actually was, not that he cared. He quietly zipped up the jacket and sighed, his eyes closing and an almost invisible smile graced his lips.

Maybe he could wear it for an hour, then set it back like nothing happened? Yes, that seemed like a good idea.

The Logical side went out, quietly closing the door and went to the common room, sitting on the sofa. He picked up a book, The Murder of Roger Ackroyd, yes he's read it multiple times but he loved it so much - even if he knew who the murderer was. He curled up, his knees to his chest, completely invested.

He lost track of time and soon one hour turned into two hours and two hours into three, with him still wearing Virgil's jacket.

Virgil had woken up and he immediately put on his pants, he didn't mind so much about the eyeshadow, or his hair which looked like it hadn't been brushed in a month, he was more concerned with the fact his jacket wasn't on the floor where he had left it.

His first though was Janus or Remus - but they weren't that childish. Possibly Roman, but even Roman wasn't that cruel. Today wasn't wash day, so not Patton... Logan? Why would Logan have his jacket?

He walked out in search for the jacket stealing boyfriend, starting with Logan's room. It was completely empty of any living side, so the common room was the next option. He walked out and down the stairs and paused on the bottom step, staring.

There Logan sat, curled in a ball in the corner of the sofa, with his favourite book, his eyes blown wide in interest, in his jacket, in his jacket that was a size too big for Logan, successfully dwarfing him. And Virgil literally couldn't think of anything bitter or cynical to remark.

He slowly made his way to Logan and sat next to him making him jump and throw his book.

"Oh! Uh, greetings Virgil." Logan flushed, embarrassed.

Virgil smiled softly, "hey." He summoned the book and handed it back to Logan. He wasn't much for cuddles, but seeing Logan in his jacket truly was precious. He lay his head in Logan's lap and wrapped his arms around Logics waist.

Logan blinked and smiled slightly his heart beating as Virgil looked up at him with messy hair and wide eyes, 'well this is just too precious to proceeds.'

"Keep reading, Lo... I'm not even here." He mumbled, closing his eyes again softly.

Logan wrapped an arm around Virgil's shoulder, holding the book open with one hand, "whatever you want."

And so Logan wore the jacket, even more as the days went on. On more the one occasion he'd rise up for a video with Virgil's jacket on, and sometimes Virgil was wearing Logan's tie.

Not that anyone minded, it was adorable after all.