Grasp (DeceitxLogan)

Sorry it's short! I wanted to try something new!

Deceit like to annoy Logan. He would always say lies and fake facts to the male, that he knew was wrong. He got them all from Ignorance.

He saw his boyfriend reading a book around the other sides and smirked evilly, he stalked up to his boyfriend and bent down and kisses his nose, "it is not good to see you, my love."

Well, Logan's face lit up like a solanum lycopersicum in under a second, which made the other three sides laugh.

Logan could tell it was one of those days. The days in which Deceit annoyed him yo no end.

And he was right, two hours later, Deceit walked up to Logan and said, his face incredibly serious and tone not to be messed with, "the majority of your brain is bone."

Logan sighed, "well that's just not true. It's mainly fat and tissue and muscle-"

"No. Bone." Deceit said, cutting off his boyfriend before he could rant and left, smirking.

Logan glared, it was confirmed. It was one of those days.

If there's one thing that angered Logan then most, it was when people messed with his necktie.

Now, the tie itself wasn't special. It was actually very boring. It was smooth and silky, making it incredibly cold and shiny. It was stripped. It had a dark blue, the color of the sea and a baby blue the color of the clear sky. It also had a few lines of black and white on the tie as well. As I said, nothing special.

However, Logan loved his ties. He adored them and Deceit knew this.

That's why he decided to interrupt his boyfriend again and grasped his tie and pulled him up.

Of course, Logan glared annoyed.

However, instead of ranting like he usually would or scold the lying side, his grasped Deceits black, silky cape that had cold golden button on, with a bright silky yellow lining inside and pulled him close.

Logan's lips smashed against Deceits roughly, and angrily. It was clearly a way of showing Deceit not to mess with him and then eventually, he let go of the cape and sat down as if nothing happened.

The only thing indicating something did happen was the bright, red blush that danced across Deceits face and the stupid smile that graced his lips.