Holding (PattonxDeceit)

Enjoy! Yay! Patton isn't the bad guy!

Also, I'm trying something new in the next chapter so please give it a go?

Deceit didn't mind doing things for his loving and adorable boyfriend. He didn't mind washing the dishes with his bright yellow gloves, he didn't mind helping Patton clean the house, he didn't mind reminding Logan to rest, Virgil to sleep and for Roman to heal.

He also didn't mind surprising Patton sometimes, it was usually with small, romantic, loving gestures. However, today he felt a bit evil.

And when he says evil, he means it's not too evil. Virgil would argue to say it's the complete opposite and in fact the things that Deceit was doing was quiet adorable.

I also know, as do you and the sides, that Deceit is a liar, however Deceit would says he 'evil' plan with the utmost confidence that he clearly thought his plans where evil.

Patton knew this and pretended to be terrified whenever he was give something by Deceit, to make sure his boyfriend stayed happy and when he was left with sad item, he'd keep it in a special drawer upstairs in his room.

But like I said, Deceit was convinced they were evil.

However, the thing that Deceit did, did scare Patton for a fraction of a second before... well...

See, Deceit had the brilliant bad, dastardly devilish and enormously evil plan to pick Patton up... Yes... how evil.

Deceit saw Patton walking across the hallway, minding his own business, looking at the pictures that littered the walls. Deceit almost didn't want to do it, finding his boyfriend adorable, but he persevered nonetheless.

He rushed behind Patton and scooped him up in his arms. Patton squeaked and was terrified out of his mind, and wrapped his arms around the source that lifted him up but calmed down soon after. Deceit... it was just Deceit.

Deceits left arm was under Patton's knees and his other arm held his back, making Morality smile. A giggle escaped his lips as he leaned into Deceit and closed his eyes, happily, practically glowing.

Discombobulated Deceit stared at his boyfriend confused. Why was he not scared? However, he didn't care. All he cared about was the fact that Patton was absolutely adorable and he was more in love then ever.