Joy (EmilePicanixRemy)

Just fluff after the last few chapters!

Emile was Remy's joy.

He loved him so much.

The way he smiled, the way he sat, cross legged on the floor like a child watching cartoons, the clothes he wore. Everything!

Remy sighed, how was he lucky enough to get a guy like Emile. Yes he was apart of Thomas so options were limited, but there was the dazzling Roman, the cute Patton, the smart Logan, the conspiracy loving Virgil, the funny Remus, the animal loving Deceit and the nice host Thomas. (Admittedly non of them knew of the last side as they tended to stay away.)

But Emile chose him. Him!

The sarcastic, caffeine addicted, annoying, glasses wearing, leather jacket, Remy Sleep Sanders.

But Emile didn't care.

See, to Emile, Remy was his joy. He was so happy when Remy asked him out and was even shocked.

He was Emile! Yes he was a therapist but he was so annoying. He made cartoon and anime references, his room was like a child's room and yet Remy loved him.

The two where very opposite from each other, but maybe that's why they worked so well? Because they learned off of each other?

Remy learned to wind down and Emile learned to be a lot more serious when needed to be and learned when it was appropriate for references.

Emile just walked in from a hard days work, tired and exhausted, though he did get through to Kai.

Remy walked in with a coffee and saw, he rushed back to the kitchen and made a hot chocolate and walked out again.

Emile was sat in the couch now, rubbing his eyes tiredly, when Remy walked in and handed him the warm drink and massages his shoulders.

The therapist sighed, relaxing, leaning into his boyfriends touch.

"You're amazing."

Remy smiled lovingly, "well you are my joy."