So This Is Love (LoganxRoman)

Not done these two in a while!

Song : So This Is Love

Literally no warnings. Just wholesome!

________________________________

Logan had no idea about emotions. He was clueless.

He was a logical and serious man who relied on knowledge and science, his brain controlling his actions, never his heart.

He never even had a simple crush, never fell in love.

Roman was the complete opposite to the logical side, he knew all about emotions and was smart in his own way, just not as smart as Logan.

He was a creative man, his heart controlling his actions due to his belief of the notion, 'true love'.

He thoroughly believes he found that true love, the logical side, Logan.

Yes, the side who knew all about love fell in love with the almost emotionless side and as much as it hurt, Roman knew it was a fantasy.

How could Logan love him? Especially when Logan hated emotions and never wanted to learn.

This particular day, Thomas was invited to a dance, well more specifically a masquerade ball type thing, which was right up Romans ally.

Roman of course knew how to ball dance and so did Patton, surprisingly enough.

Virgil and Logan had no idea how. Virgil stayed out of the whole dancing affair, not wanting to panic Thomas, but Logan wanted to learn.

Maybe he too could help Thomas dance that night.

So that's how Logan found himself outside of Romans room, knocking gently.

Roman opened the door and smiled, his eyes brightening up, "Logan, it's good to see you!"

"The feeling is mutual. Roman, I require some assistance." Logan admitted a light blush upon his cheeks, one which wasn't visible.

Romans face turned serious and moved to the side, "come on in, Lo."

Logan entered the room and looked down shyly as Roman shut the door.

"What seems to be the matter?" Roman asked.

"Nothings wrong, I would just like to learn how to dance." Logan said, shrugging his shoulders slightly.

Roman frowned, "learn to dance?"

"Yes, and since you know how to dance, I thought you would be able to help me." Logan explained.

Roman smiled softly, "of course I'll help you dance." He held out his hand and Logan took it gently.

Roman gently pulled him closer, holding their left hands together, Romans right hand going to his waist, "you put yours on my shoulder."

And so Logan did, as Roman put a bit of space between them and began to lead, slowly at first and counted out loud so Logan could stick to the beat.

Logan was watching their feet in fear of standing on Romans toes, but Roman moved his hand, gently tilting Logan's chin up, "don't look down, it'll only throw you off."

Logan nodded and blushed, had Roman's eyes always been that warm, welcoming, chocolate brow? Had Romans hands always been that soft? And his smile that pretty?

Logan realised then and there, he was feeling... well feelings. Something he had claimed was the bane of his existence, but why did this feel so right?

He felt fuzzy and warm, his heart rate speeding up slightly - though that could be because of the dancing, but he highly doubted it.

His stoic expression falling as he looked at Roman with soft, heartfelt eyes and a gentle smile, making Romans eyebrows furrow in confusion slightly, but his own soft eyes and loving smile never faltering.

"So this is love," Logan hummed in realisation, "so this is love."

Roman blushed as Logan automatically rested his head on Romans shoulder.

"So this is what makes life divine. I'm all aglow." Logan hummed.

"And now I know..." Logan sang.

"And now I know..." Roman joined softly, his heart beating a million times per second.

"The key to all heaven is mine." They sang softly.

Logan smiled, "my heart has wings," he hummed, "and I can fly."

"I'll touch every star in the sky." Roman and Logan sang together, now looking at each other again.

"So this is the miracle that I've been dreaming of." They smiled softly, their foreheads now gently pressed together.

Logan hummed softly again and together they sang the last line.

"So this is love..."

They leaned in and their eyes slowly closed as they kissed each other gently.

So this is love...