Nose (PattonxLogan

Just fluff!

Just fluff!

Logan stared at Patton from behind his book, he didn't even know what book it was, just something so it didn't seem like he was blatantly staring at his boyfriend

Maybe it was Patton's freckles that barely anyone could see? And the bright, happy, chocolate eyes he had hidden behind glasses that usually widened in excitement at anything. Or, possibly his smile and lips, a light peach color, nearing pink. So soft and smooth.

But the more Logan thinks about it, the more he realised, it was Patton's button nose.

The way that it was perfectly buttoned and small was adorable and just so kissable.

Yes, as Logan found out that's his favourite place to kiss Patton - on his nose.

Honestly, Patton's nose is the best. He was so happy that he had free will to kiss his nose whenever.

Patton turned to the side slightly, giving Logan profile view of his face, though Logan did like his smile, dimples, blush, freckles, eyes and well... everything.

He was again distracted by Patton's smooth nose.

Logan sighed, knowing he was a gay mess considering the can't keep his emotions straight - haha straight - after he began dating Patton.

His emotions came flooding out, figuratively speaking, of course. But only to Patton.

Maybe that's why? He was so trustworthy and he'd always choose Patton as back up. Yes Roman knew how to fight and Virgil was just as smart as him but Patton. Patton he'd trust with his life, as illogical as that sounds.

Apparently it's normal? Most people feel like that with loved ones. Well at least he isn't ill.

Patton rubbed his nose slightly, clearly tying to stop himself from sneezing which worked.

The way it was just like putty! Wow... Logan was a lucky guy.

Patton looked up, seeing a shadow tower over him, "hey Logan."

Logan said nothing. He leaned down and kissed Patton's nose and walked off as if nothing happened.

Patton smiled and ran after Logan to spend the day with him instead of doing well... nothing.