Sliver and Mirrors (RomanxPatton)

Vampire AU

Vampire AU

Warning : Slight mention of death, but no major character.

Roman sighed at his boyfriend, he stood five feet away from Patton, who was covered head to toe in silver, all because of a stupid argument about dinner

"Babe, c'mon..." Roman frowned, earning no response.

See, Roman wanted Italian and Patton wanted Chinese, after going back and forth, Patton ended the argument with a scoff and feet storming upstairs to their room.

Clearly, Patton was still annoyed.

Poor Roman was just in the mood for Italian, he had Chinese the night before with his brother Virgil.

"All I wanted to was an Italian." Roman frowned.

Patton looked over, "it wasn't nice of you and Virgil to drink that poor man's blood, so stay away or else!"

Ok, fine! Roman may have slipped up when he and Virgil was out, he may have drank the blood of a Chinese guy, but it was mainly Virgil who egged him on to do so, but Roman took the blame as Virgil was trying to befriend a werewolf named Logan.

"I'm sorry, really I am." Roman apologised but was met with silence, sighing Roman dragged himself upstairs and looked it the mirror and frowned, he's lucky he can't see himself, if he could he's sure he'd look like a mess.

Patton was his rock, he needed Patton. He loved the human too much and he did feel incredibly guilty for going behind Patton's back and killing a man.

He picked up and his phone and clicked onto Virgil. It rang three times before it was picked up.

"What?"

Virgil was annoyed, Roman could tell, "Virgil! Patton found out and he's so angry!"

"Patton found out what?" Asked a voice in the background.

"Nothing Logan," lied Virgil, "look, just take him out on a date."

"He's covered in silver!" Screeched Roman.

"Just try."

Roman sighed and hung up and went down stairs, "hey, Pat?"

The man ignored him, still covered in silver.

"You wanna go out tonight?" Again he got no response, "you want Chinese food?" Again no response, earning a sad and annoyed sigh, "TALK TO ME!"

It was awful, Patton made sure Roman stayed away from him the entire night, so the vampire slept on the couch.

Virgil smirked as Roman complained to him the next day, "I just want him back."

"There's the town fair, take him there." Virgil suggested, "even I know Patton loved the fair."

Roman smiled, "Virgil, you are the best brother!"

Virgil rolled his dark eye, "shut up."

When he go home, he smiled, "Patton! Guess what!"

Again, he was given the silent treatment.

"The town fair is here! You wanna go with me?" Asked Roman.

Patton walked out, "fine."

But of course, Patton spent pretty much the whole night in the hall of mirrors, making Roman frown.

"Are you serious?!"