Oogie Boogie (VirgilxRemusxJanusxRemyxOrangeSide)

So I listened to VoicePlays song 'Oogie Boogie's Song', and omg Geoff's range is AMAZING like, it's not humanly possible

So I listened to VoicePlays song 'Oogie Boogie's Song', and omg Geoff's range is AMAZING like, it's not humanly possible. And I was like: I wanna do something with this.

So here is it. Below is the characters and who they are representing. And you can't tell me, Virgil wouldn't be bass. We've all heard his voice.

Virgil (Bass - Geoff)
Remus (high tenor - Earl)
Janus (tenor - Eli)
Orange Side (beatboxer/baritone - Lane)
Remy (baritone with a falsetto range - J.None)

Here is the song, if you haven't listened to it, listen to it first then read, because holy sh*t it is amazing and like I said, Geoff's range is crazy! You'll understand what I'm talking about when you listen to this THEN read.

Warning: Janus, Remy, Remus and Virgil are evil. So is Orange Side.

Also bare in mind I know NOTHING about singing and notes, so I may have said a few notes wrong or words wrong. So, I'm sorry for that! Ok let's go!

_______________________________

Virgil stood around with the other 'Light Sides', and Thomas.

"Seriously guys, this isn't helping anyone-"

Roman scoffed, "I thought you hated Remus and Janus!"

"I do! But, I know they're trying to help and protect Thomas!" Virgil fired back.

Roman had brought to light times Remus and Janus had openly done worse to Thomas then help, and to prove his point he held up a stack of papers, "all these prove you're wrong-"

"Well, I once swore to Thomas that the drink he left alone in the other room for ten seconds was defiantly poisoned and if he drank it he would die." Virgil replied, "I'm trying to help! But it doesn't mean I'm right!"

Patton nodded, "he's right kiddo!"

"Oh of course! Take his side!" Roman growled, he was hurt, he would always be hurt after the last video and he would never get over it.

Virgil was the one to comfort him that day, cursing Janus that same day for being so stupid and idiotic.

Logan sighed, "Roman, I know you're upset but we need Janus and-"

"We don't need Remus!" Roman snapped.

Virgil scoffed, "yes we do, because without Remus we are unable to make darker content." Virgil froze, he hadn't meant to say that.

Thomas frowned, "I... I like to make happy and nice content. Why would I want to make dark content?"

"I mean, if there was a really dark topic... I didn't mean actually making it for fun. If you needed to shed light onto a dark situation." Virgil said, his forehead slightly damp. Not that they could see him sweating, his hair covered his forehead.