Name (Virgil&Remus&'Deceit')

Spoilers for the new Sanders Side episode hence why that is there. Also not a ship but can be seen as one.

This is just a short one, to symbolise this is when Deceit is no longer Deceit, so if Deceit is in further chapters - which he will be it won't be Deceit or Dee anymore. At least not his name. Also hence the gap.

If anyone wants to talk about it - hit me up!

________________________________

Virgil hadn't shown up for the video, how could he? This wasn't his thing, but he was listening and so was Remus, the entire time. They heard everything.

Remus was upset that the lying side had said that but it killed him that his brother had that severe of a reaction.

The video now over and Romans crying and mocking stopping, the snake found himself in Virgil's room crying into his shoulder.

"It's an awful name! I shouldn't have said it!"

Virgil gripped his shoulders, "it's a lovely name Janus, I promise."

"Romans laughed! He laughed at it-"

Remus popped up and held Janus close to him tightly, "Jan calm down."

Janus' shoulders shook, "why is your brother so mean?!" He cried out.

Remus frowned, "because he just is... he..."

"I'll happily go beat him up." Virgil offered, softly.

"You're such a good friend, Virgil." Janus sobbed, "even after nearly saying yoy was dark side... you never told them my name."

"Because I never hated you that much, not even then. You've always been my friend Janus. You always will be." Virgil said softly.

Remus held him close, "who cares what Roman thinks anyway? All that matters is we like."

"I know how you feel Janus, really I do." Virgil said softly, "I know it's hard and we're so proud of you. Patton is so proud of you and so it's Thomas."

Janus sniffed, wiping his nose with his gloved hand, "I'm not always the bad guy..." he whispered.

"And you're not." Remus said softly, "I promise your not."

"You helped Thomas so much today, especially when Patton got overbearing." Virgil said.

"Thanks for never making fun of my name." Janus thanked quietly.

Remus frowned, "well-"

"When I tell you to stop Re, you stop." The deceitful side said, cuddling into the creative side.

Remus held him close, "we love you Jan..."

"And we're so proud of you." Virgil said softly, holding Janus as well.

"Thank you."